Breaking Bad

Blue Maverick said:
Lol I actually thought it had finished, bloody great 2 more before my baby arrives so then things will hopefully have calmed down in our house by the time it returns, only problem is Dexter, Fringe and Walkimg Dead return soon :(

and boardwalk empire, sons of anarchy, Girls and many many more - i defo need 12 months off!!!

good luck with the baby by the way (O:

Uwe's 80s mullet said:
salman said:
Does anybody else fucking despise Skylar? fucking biaatchh
I praying either walt or mike shoots her right in the face. infact ive wanted that since series 2. she plays the character fooking well though! out of all of this i hope its Jesse that survives everything. he fucking cracks me up
Yeah, shes a great actor, I reckon she'll have a change of heart and end up falling in love with Walt again though

Obsessed with Breaking Bad, so fucking angry about American shows and their 'mid-season breaks' though. If you have a 12 month break, then it's essentially 2 separate seasons isn't it?

Waiting a week for the next episode is difficult enough!

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
split into 2 parts - have to wait 12 months for the last 8 episodes

As for the machine gun Mav, have you been on the meth(O: That wishy washy ending would ruin what is already fast becoming a masterpiece, if anything has been learnt from the Sopranos it is for writers not to make it to self absorbed, the only ending i can see is for hank and marie to end up with the kids, something that has been subtly hinted at since season 1 and has in essence come to fruition this season-for that to happen walt and skylar have to pop it!!!

WHAT??? So thats it now for 12 f'ing months?? Day-ruined!

2 more

day restored (O:

Phew....Got sond of anarchy on Netflix, might give it a whirl soon, any good?

Oh and The Office is back in a few weeks!!

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
WHAT??? So thats it now for 12 f'ing months?? Day-ruined!

2 more

day restored (O:

Phew....Got sond of anarchy on Netflix, might give it a whirl soon, any good?

Oh and The Office is back in a few weeks!!

Son's is good craic, the office i can't watch since carrell left, though rumour is he's going back for the final season (9) so fingers crossed

You should try Girls- right up your street and piss funny!!!

I finally catch up on season 5 and then I found out that there's a 12 month break, WTF is that ...

oh well, luckily walking dead, boardwalk empire, deadliest catch, after catch, survivor, amazing race and TVD seasons should start next month .. will keep me busy tv wise lol.

salman said:
Uwe's 80s mullet said:
salman said:
Does anybody else fucking despise Skylar? fucking biaatchh
I praying either walt or mike shoots her right in the face. infact ive wanted that since series 2. she plays the character fooking well though! out of all of this i hope its Jesse that survives everything. he fucking cracks me up
Yeah, shes a great actor, I reckon she'll have a change of heart and end up falling in love with Walt again though

I can't imagine Walt would want her back. If I remember correctly she started cheating before she ever knew about the meth so hopefully somehow she won't get any money in the end. I also think that the cancer will come back and that's what will get Walt.

buckshot said:
salman said:
Uwe's 80s mullet said:

I can't imagine Walt would want her back. If I remember correctly she started cheating before she ever knew about the meth so hopefully somehow she won't get any money in the end. I also think that the cancer will come back and that's what will get Walt.

Skylar is almost like a type of cancer to Walt now and vice-versa. She's taken away everything he holds dearly and has openly expressed her wish for him to die off to ensure the children's safety. I think it all determines on which character cracks first. Walt perhaps stooping to a new low (Lets face it he's experienced his fair share of low points in order to achieve what he wants) and killing her off or Skylar admitting to Marie about Walt's secret as he's transformed into such a monster he's unrecognizable as the man she married.

Needless to say, the cancer coming back and that finishing him off would be quite an underwhelming conclusion to such an amazing series.

yatesy94 said:
buckshot said:
salman said:

Skylar is almost like a type of cancer to Walt now and vice-versa. She's taken away everything he holds dearly and has openly expressed her wish for him to die off to ensure the children's safety. I think it all determines on which character cracks first. Walt perhaps stooping to a new low (Lets face it he's experienced his fair share of low points in order to achieve what he wants) and killing her off or Skylar admitting to Marie about Walt's secret as he's transformed into such a monster he's unrecognizable as the man she married.

Needless to say, the cancer coming back and that finishing him off would be quite an underwhelming conclusion to such an amazing series.

It wouldn't be underwhelming if he pushed the envelope even further because of his sickness.

buckshot said:
yatesy94 said:
buckshot said:

It wouldn't be underwhelming if he pushed the envelope even further because of his sickness.

I want Hank to find out to

a) see the look on his face knowing some of the shit Walts been into

b) to see what he'll do about it.....Hanks kills Walt?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.