Brentford (A) | Post Match Thread

I’m making a judgement of what I’ve seen in the flesh particularly over last few weeks,with a couple of fringe players,to be quite frank are crap,and not what this squad has had in past few years,so if this is the back up,which I doubt it is,then we are in a bit of trouble,but either way they should be binned as deemed not good enough

I’ve read a post on one in particular with a few saying they don’t know football if they think he’s crap,which is again laughable,strength in depth has always been a trait we’ve had in recent years,we haven’t now……..at the minute

So match thread reaction my fucking arse
We should judge them on games, where we haven’t changed the whole team… it’s very difficult to change the whole team and expect them to perform in dead rubber games, when they haven’t played together before! Would Palmer do better if brought on with a full strength team? Or Gomez?

The idea that we should bin them all off, is a bit of a nonsense! Should Foden be binned? Because he was as bad as anyone else today.

We’ve earned the right to make the changes we did today, but it was always going to be difficult, changing the entire team for an away game at Brentford. Get a grip man. It is what it is… it’s after the lord mayor's show and also before, whilst we rested our entire team!

We should judge them on games, where we haven’t changed the whole team… it’s very difficult to change the whole team and expect them to perform in dead rubber games, when they haven’t played together before! Would Palmer do better if brought on with a full strength team? Or Gomez?

The idea that we should bin them all off, is a bit of a nonsense! Should Foden be binned? Because he was as bad as anyone else today.

We’ve earned the right to make the changes we did today, but it was always going to be difficult, changing the entire team for an away game at Brentford. Get a grip man. It is what it is… it’s after the lord mayor's show and also before, whilst we rested our entire team!

I didn’t name names apart from one,your making the assumption on them now not me,your answer for Palmer however shouldn’t need to be asked as he’s played a bit recently,and in different teams than today,but yea the same performance level which will more than likely,as many agree on here,be loaned out next season

It wasn’t the entire team neither,as Ederson,Walker,Ake,Foden and Mahrez will all feature in one if not both finals that’s 5 players,not an entire team man !

The Brighton/Brentford games and results puts paid to the ridiculous notion, often spouted in the media, that our 2nd string would finish in a champions league spot (such is our wealth and embarrassment of riches)…. But they were 2 dead rubber games and we earned the right to rest key players, by winning the games we did! Rodri, Stones, Haaland, Gündogan, Dias, Grealish, KDB, Bernardo all rested and we’ll be a different beast for the finals!! Bring them on.
We hope so

Smarty pants eh,given that some thought didn’t you,I’m off to read the Daily Fail for more opinions to form,but I don’t need any prompting from what I’ve seen,or any more response from you for that matter,as you’ve certainly bored me and pissed me off enough now
You sound like a dick!! (Also a comma isn’t a space in a sentence)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.