Brentford (A) | Post Match Thread

A case of avoiding injury and giving key players a rest. The hard work was all done up to game 35.

First half we kept the ball well but didn’t really test the keeper much. Second half they were much more physical.

Good to see Charles get on the pitch for good half hour.

I didn’t name names apart from one,your making the assumption on them now not me,your answer for Palmer however shouldn’t need to be asked as he’s played a bit recently,and in different teams than today,but yea the same performance level which will more than likely,as many agree on here,be loaned out next season

It wasn’t the entire team neither,as Ederson,Walker,Ake,Foden and Mahrez will all feature in one if not both finals that’s 5 players,not an entire team man !
You think you should put a space before an exclamation but not after a comma? ..you are a bellsweep tbh mate and it physically hurts me to read your posts. (Foden and Mahrez will not be in either final)

You think you should put a space before an exclamation but not after a comma? ..you are a bellsweep tbh mate and it physically hurts me to read your posts. (Foden and Mahrez will not be in either final)

I’ve no idea what the fuck you are on about now
But if it hurts reading then press fucking ignore and do us both a favour

Wasn’t a dissimilar team we had out against soton QF league cup , it’s a tough call most of todays players would of had a good game if the usual suspects play but put them together and it’s a different story. Still think pep did the right thing in team selection. Focus must be on Wembley now and that alone no talk of Istanbul just turning the filth over, this
Is now priority above anything else.

Care to wager on Foden?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.