Brentford (A) | Post Match Thread

For fuck's sake, there are some entitled moaning twats on here. Get a fucking grip.
Exactly! These games are 'nothing' games. Nothing more than giving people a run out. There are '2' games and only 2 more games that matter. The entitlement and lack of uderstanding from so called fans of how to rotate a team to their best ability is at best confusing and at wort 'delusional'.

I’m more concerned about which kit we’ll wear! Don’t like this wearing next seasons kit early. We should play in this seasons kit at Wembley and Istanbul. If we win both games it will become the most iconic kit ever.

I’m more concerned about which kit we’ll wear! Don’t like this wearing next seasons kit early. We should play in this seasons kit at Wembley and Istanbul. If we win both games it will become the most iconic kit ever.

The club have confirmed we will be playing both finals in this years kits.

Could potentially be one of our worst ever signings when you consider the fee.
I'll do one better. Benjamin Mendy. He cost a little more and was never match fit (Injured all the time). And his off the pitch troubles.

Phillips has lacked confidence and self belief it seems. He was brilliant under Bielsa but I think he exhausted him out (With the injuries he suffered) and hasn't recovered to his best. Pep has done his best with him but it's sadly not worked out the way he would have wanted.

No new injuries is great, but I would be lying if I say I'm not worried about some key players, naming Ruben and Jack's form. They have been MIA ever since we clinched the title. I heard fellow forum people saying they were present in the training sessions but I can't help but worry about whether that intensity is enough. Like, wouldn't playing one game out of the last three be better than none at all?

We should judge them on games, where we haven’t changed the whole team… it’s very difficult to change the whole team and expect them to perform in dead rubber games, when they haven’t played together before! Would Palmer do better if brought on with a full strength team? Or Gomez?

The idea that we should bin them all off, is a bit of a nonsense! Should Foden be binned? Because he was as bad as anyone else today.

We’ve earned the right to make the changes we did today, but it was always going to be difficult, changing the entire team for an away game at Brentford. Get a grip man. It is what it is… it’s after the lord mayor's show and also before, whilst we rested our entire team!
Only thing I disagree with there is Gomez, he really isn’t good enough for us

The shit I took on the players forum regarding Gundog in his first 2 seasons was unbelievable backing a quality German player but hey fucking ho. As you know I wasn't comparing the two players :-)
But then again its a forum and I can say what I want as long as I don't break the rules :-)
A quality player just back from a major back operation and a ACL, the guy was always class.

The Lunatics Have Taken Over the Asylum​

Etihad-Stadium-hospitality-packages-4-1.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.