Brentford (A) - Sun 28th May, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any who didn't play vs Chelsea and today. Not got the best memory but Grealish for one.
Yes, him agreed but rest most of the key men who played tonight.

I’ve just seen that photo that Haaland posted of his legs on Insta after the match tonight, and I’d certainly like to see him fully rested after that treatment.
Just highlights how shite the refereeing was tonight.

Yes, him agreed but rest most of the key men who played tonight.

I’ve just seen that photo that Haaland posted of his legs on Insta after the match tonight, and I’d certainly like to see him fully rested after that treatment.
Just highlights how shite the refereeing was tonight.
Dias and Ederson are the other 2 that come to mind.

Anyway we have experts to monitor this sort of stuff. No doubt they know what each player needs.

As I said above - Some haven't played since Madrid which was a week ago. It's another 10 days to the FA cup final, so that would be 17 days without playing.

I'm not sure that is ideal but we will have expert to judge that type of thing, so we'll see on Sunday.
Only Grealish and Dias haven't started since? I agree they should play at Brentford if fit, or in Jack's case still not pissed :)

________________Ortega_________________

Rico________Akanji_____Laporte_______Gomez

_________________Kalvin________________

_____Alex Robertson_________Grealish_______

Palmer_________Alvarez__________Borges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.