Brentford (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Brentford had every outfield player in their own box whenever we had the ball in the final third. It was the most archetypal parking of the bus you're likely to see this season. Total anti football.

Every keeper seems to have a blinder when we turn up.
this is true but we still won in the end, its like we are turning into the press , we have won 12 out of the last 13, got a decent lead in our cl 1st leg tie and quarter finals of the cup but the overriding talk is how poorly we are playing.

Teams sit back against us, but seem to take on the dippers and arse, leaving huge gaps. I don't know whether it's respect to us, disrespect to the others or naivety. We get few chances like the one Erling scored from yesterday.

Pep is tinkering at the moment, but he knows his best team, those players will get more game time for the crunch ties. Currently on a good run.

No point comparing us and the other two top teams in the league, the footy we play is totally different than them, don't think people are saying throw the whole system but we do need to change it up a bit occasionally as there are a lot of teams playing low block football now to counter how we play.

Brentford had every outfield player in their own box whenever we had the ball in the final third. It was the most archetypal parking of the bus you're likely to see this season. Total anti football.
They got what they deserved absolutely nothing. The PL should be investigating these teams for the complete lack of entertainment they provide.

I agree it`s what Pep does and it`s served us well, But dont you think it would be a good idea to play that ball now and again just to keep the opposition defender around the half way line instead of pushing up in our half. Giving them another option to worry about I can`t believe is a negative.
I agree but the whole clubs "dna" as they say now is built on a modern version of tikki tak

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.