Brentford (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Clarkie? Ffs, so negative.
What? How's that negative? It's a post primarily about Brentford than city, a response to the suggestion brentford tried harder and/or played better against us than the dippers. I simply pointed out the stark differences in the performances of their two opponents and claimed that's the reason for the results rather than an idea that brentford who are desperate for points wouldn't try as hard against one team. What part isn't accurate?

Toney calling Dias a pussy last night after getting a yellow card for a forearm smash really wound me up.
Wish Ruben would of told him to "fuck off you gambling twat".

Last edited:
He's an odious twat. Still not getting my head around why his return to football is celebrated as if he'd just beat cancer. He's a cretin.
i have been sickened by the medias response to him since his ban , he is lauded like a hero returning to football when if he was one of ours then we would have another fucking charge added !

Oh, Yeah! I often say that teams would be delighted with what they came with - 0-0! They'd also like to include their goals from the warm up. Every game at the Etihad in 2024 has been a perfect example of that, although CFC were a little more ambitious than Burnley, EFC 'n Brentford. It does lift the spirit when yer see teams suffer what Brentford suffered last night. But I suppose they think that if they are gonna get beat then 1-0 is as good as it gets. Would have been just desserts had Bernardo's header gone in, and the shots from Alvarez, Foden, Rodri et al and the stats were thoroughly reflected in the scoreline.
To be honest, last night was a 3/4 nil win on other nights. Only our ridiculously poor finishing put paid to that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.