Brentford (H) - PL | Post Match Thread

I really enjoyed the game. Result in the balance until the end. Brentford played really well especially first 30 minutes. If they had a striker, maybe someone like Ivan Toney as an example, then they could have been at least 2 up before the beast stepped up.

I had visions after about 20 mins of Pep on match of day tonight saying it’s on me this, I thought he’d done a tweak too many, especially at the back, we were sloppy as fuck and got better once we levelled, but credit to them they kept at it, one of the better teams we’ve seen at etihad in recent times

I know there has to be a lot of rotation in the coming months but Walker and Stones scared the shit out of me that first 20, like they’ve never seen each other before but the big lad is on fire and we move on

didn’t catch the match today, but from the looks it was a tight affair and could have gone either way.

Think it’s clear pep needs to start settling on a back 4, not sure on this business of changing it each week

Fair play to Brentford they came with a plan and what is effective to them. Created chances for themselves in the first 20 mins that many higher teams are not brave enough to do.

Their keeper was superb 2nd half or it would have been 4 or 5 quite easily.

Savinho was great on the ball and Haaland with his finishing. Gvardiol was superb.

Fair play to Brentford they came with a plan and what is effective to them. Created chances for themselves in the first 20 mins that many higher teams are not brave enough to do.

Their keeper was superb 2nd half or it would have been 4 or 5 quite easily.

Savinho was great on the ball and Haaland with his finishing. Gvardiol was superb.
Change 2nd for 1st and the same was true for the game in London in February. We seem to bring out the best in Flekken.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.