Brentford (H) - Post-Match Thread

Fans leaving early is annoying, totally understand why they do and Iv done the same in the past when its been like a long day or something. I thiink people should be able to leave if its their choice but the rest can be annoyed too cant they? Sorted.

Motm - Cancelo
Eddie - On form
Defence - In control mostly and Stones was actually quite good strolling up through midfield, the opposition didnt quite know what to do about him, I think it confused them.
Midfield - KDB works so hard. Rodri grew into the game I thought
Foden was eager but didnt have the touch when it came to it. Sterling hmmm but worked hard

3 points, clean sheet, conserved energy - job done.

Why can’t linesmen see when defenders are encroaching on corner takers, do they not know what the little white lines are for.
Those marks are deceptive actually and a Player standing a couple of yards from the byline doesn't have to be level with the mark. It's the distance from the corner that is measured, imagine a line cutting across from the mark on the touchline to the mark on the byline, so a player appears to be standing well in front of the mark but his distance from the corner remains the same! Roughly!

The fact players hang the ball outside of the corner arc doesn't help though!

Bit bobbins by our usually high standards.It’s at the ‘chalk-off’ time of the season when we shouldn’t give a fuck about the performance, as long as the points are in the bag.

Got to give Brentford fans credit. A good turn out travelling up from SW London for a Wednesday night game.
They really do need to sort out their song book for us though. Laughable considering we have the best average gate for a team playing in the 3rd flight.

Those marks are deceptive actually and a Player standing a couple of yards from the byline doesn't have to be level with the mark. It's the distance from the corner that is measured, imagine a line cutting across from the mark on the touchline to the mark on the byline, so a player appears to be standing well in front of the mark but his distance from the corner remains the same! Roughly!

The fact players hang the ball outside of the corner arc doesn't help though!
Yeah agreed they don’t have to be adjacent to either line but they were well inside the imaginary line you describe.

The bloody linesmen ensure the ball is never more than an inch from the arc - they’re so busy staring at that they don’t notice the encroachment

Strange away following, top tier quiet as mice, lower tier more anger than Leeds when we stuffed them .
Sensed we could have upped a gear if necessary and that no one is coasting , Kdb reminded me again of Colin Bell , Father Reuben was very much a captain tonite and a slightly off form City is certainly better than anything our neighbours can muster.

Too many of these shithouse teams get in the Premier league. Always so glad when they get fucked off back to where they belong. PL would be so much better if clubs like Forest and Wednesday could get their act together to get promoted. This lot tonight, Sheff Utd, Stoke, Burnley, Huddersfield they can all fuck off as far as I'm concerned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.