Brentford (H) - Post-Match Thread

Too many of these shithouse teams get in the Premier league. Always so glad when they get fucked off back to where they belong. PL would be so much better if clubs like Forest and Wednesday could get their act together to get promoted. This lot tonight, Sheff Utd, Stoke, Burnley, Huddersfield they can all fuck off as far as I'm concerned.
3 already have and Burnley are doing their best! Agree re Forest + Sunderland welcome back asap

No better compliment than that. I saw that team and every player, including the goalie had the talent of an inside forward. So beautiful to watch. They were done out of World Cup by an English tosser of a referee! Quelle surprise!
Yes, they were my favourite international team by a long way. The DNA has come down to us: Michels, Cruyff, Pep.

3 already have and Burnley are doing their best! Agree re Forest + Sunderland welcome back asap
Forgot about Sunderland. These shit house teams are going to kill the Premier league with their tactics. They make the game unwatchable. But strangely the dickhead pundits keep praising them

Forgot about Sunderland. These shit house teams are going to kill the Premier league with their tactics. They make the game unwatchable. But strangely the dickhead pundits keep praising them

Yes it's awful to watch. I appreciate there's a vast gulf in cash and quality between them and us so I guess they have to play this way but it's not pretty

Yes it's awful to watch. I appreciate there's a vast gulf in cash and quality between them and us so I guess they have to play this way but it's not pretty
It's sport and everyone has the right to play the way they think they should to get the right result for their team. Doesn't make it enjoyable to watch though.

They already have and fans of those teams will say that we have killed the Premier League.

The ESL needs to happen for the good of the game as that was a chore for everyone tonight when the result was known last week. I’m a season card holder who felt compelled to go.

Thought we were patient and it paid of in the end. Cancelo dribble and shot in the area would have been goal of the season. Ederson very brave. Stones solid apart from the slip but that cant be helped. One of these days we are going to absolutely thrash someone when we finish all our chances.

No better compliment than that. I saw that team and every player, including the goalie had the talent of an inside forward. So beautiful to watch. They were done out of World Cup by an English tosser of a referee! Quelle surprise!
And possibly also the 78 World Cup by the Peruvians deliberately (?) capitulating to Argentina to ensure the hosts reached the final.

They already have and fans of those teams will say that we have killed the Premier League.

The ESL needs to happen for the good of the game as that was a chore for everyone tonight when the result was known last week. I’m a season card holder who felt compelled to go.
Can't agree with you over the ESL but it might be better if some of these teams just phoned their results in and saved us a lot of bother

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.