Brentford (H) - Post-Match Thread

A fairly comfortable game, but abit boring.
We definitely needed a spark tonight.
A good 3 points considering we weren’t quite at it.

Usual early leavers tonight

Shocking
I travel 3 hours to each game there & back, tonight was a fookin nightmare the traffic & lights around Manchester are a joke then add the M60, 61 & M6 down to 1 or 2 lanes I for 1 wasn't hanging around so me & my 2 kids left so I was home in good time, you will never change the way people leave for that good reason or trams, no different from the people who fuck off 15,10 mins before ht to shove 3 pints down the kneck & comeback to there seat 10 mins late????

Our attacking play was piss poor tonight, only Kev stood out, the rest utter crap
No urgency. Passing sideways. No one wanted to take their man on. I don't think anyone played well.

We are fortunate that Brentford shot themselves in the foot with some catastrophic defending. Had they not made some silly mistakes, I doubt we'd have won that.

Definitely see some were not in sync tonight, Phil & Berny were pants tonight whereas Kev, Stones & Cancelo awesome

Sterling deserves some credit he put some yards in tonight & won a few balls back but what the fuck was that miss about???

Couple of players now looking over there shoulder imo Mahrez defo deserves his RW spot & Gundo was tidy when he came on so Rodri & Kev have been excellent & will be starting in Champs League

Back to a back 4 going fwd but Stones has put a marker down the last couple of games

3 more points, one game less for chaser(s) to make up ground, and one game closer to the desired end!
I travel 3 hours to each game there & back, tonight was a fookin nightmare the traffic & lights around Manchester are a joke then add the M60, 61 & M6 down to 1 or 2 lanes I for 1 wasn't hanging around so me & my 2 kids left so I was home in good time, you will never change the way people leave for that good reason or trams, no different from the people who fuck off 15,10 mins before ht to shove 3 pints down the kneck & comeback to there seat 10 mins late????
For one, I thank you for your sacrifice and the club thanks you for your support.

Never understood how ANYONE can complain about a person who pays their money and makes their choice.

I guess some people are a little sensitive to what rival fans say, but they’re usually not the ones that have to spend hours and hours getting to and from games, or for whom those 10 minutes can save significant hassle.

Gotta be the “right kind” of Blue on here sometimes!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.