Brentford (H) - Post-Match Thread

Brentford were awful don’t know what the commentator and Keown were watching

“Brentford, Brentford, Brentford”

The plucky underdog stuck in, never let the heads go down……

Yeah and they also got beat 2-0.

Classic BT tonight who will do anything but talk about just how fucking good we are.

A tough watch in the first half, better in the second. Whilst I get a point for Brentford would be a bonus I find it all depressing the lack of any go forward from them.

Anyway on we go another ticked off up the bastard blues!

Brentford were awful don’t know what the commentator and Keown were watching
It was not pretty but Brentford looked good on the break. Cannot really blame them for how they played as they kept the game alive until Kev's goal. I would love for teams to come and try to attack but when the likes of Chelsea park the bus I cannot get too worked up about the likes of Brentford doing so.

The good: Stones, Mahrez, Cancelo.

The bad: Foden, Kev, Bernie.

The ugly: Brentford.

Overall not great but 3pts.
Kev played well defensively, different role for him tonight

Was never going to be pretty against anti-football. I get that they don’t have the resources we have, I get that they have just been promoted but fuck me they are negative as fuck and yet they get the plaudits for it. They are basically Burnley v2.

Decent enough performance in the circumstances and the 3 points is all that matters in games like this. That’s another chalked off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.