Brentford (H) - Post-Match Thread

Job done pressure back on Liverpool.
Lately we look a bit sloppy but I hope when the opposition are better, our levels of concentration increase to match.
Hard to get through a ten man defence, but the passing and first touch of some players has to improve.

It was not pretty but Brentford looked good on the break. Cannot really blame them for how they played as they kept the game alive until Kev's goal. I would love for teams to come and try to attack but when the likes of Chelsea park the bus I cannot get too worked up about the likes of Brentford doing so.
They have a free hit against us when not at least have a go the best teams to play at our place this season have been Southampton and Fulham the rest fucking awful

At the end there one of Brenford's assistant Managers went up to Cancelo and was gesticiing. And you could read Cancelo'd lips saying 'Thank you, Thank you.'

I bet the guy was just say, damn son! You are one special fullback :)
Looked like he had purposely picked Joao out for praise and was seemingly quite forceful with it. Must have loved what he saw.

Job done pressure back on Liverpool.
Lately we look a bit sloppy but I hope when the opposition are better, our levels of concentration increase to match.
Hard to get through a ten man defence, but the passing and first touch of some players has to improve.
I’m not sure which games you watch

Rather than add to the 36 likes its always comforting when this gif is the second post in the post match thread.

Well played again lads they didn't offer much to be honest Brentford it was more damage limitation for them and I guess they achieved that to some degree and a decent match day thread to boot onto Norwich and hopefully another win.

That'll do, 3 points, no injuries.

Ps how big was that sign that the wanker who wanted and got Cancelos shirt was holding.

That shirt is straight onto eBay, grasping ****.
I thought the same, no way that kid is getting a look in, neither even cracked a smile… and he made him sign it too. Before with all these begging signs etc I thought leave the kids to it does no harm, but it’s actually getting fucking embarrassing now all the grabby twats jumping on… club should just auction them for good causes after every game imo.

I honestly don’t give a shit how we do it....as long as we do.

3 more points and 1 less game, take it you bin dipping scallywags

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.