Brentford (H) | Post-Match Thread

He loses far more than he wins,which often results in a breakdown and an opposition break.....yet that problem is often airbrushed because of the magic.

Its a particular issue when we line up with such a slow centre like yesterday.

He loses most 50/50's then gives up. We were second best in almost all duels and challenges yesterday.

I would argue it with him, it's become far too much a part of the game, football is very simple, compete physically and score more than the opposition.

I am sick of hearing about possession, most fouled, carried the ball further, expected goals etc, etc, it's all bollocks and as said, it's all about who puts the ball in the back of the net more.
EFAF823A-3DDE-45BD-9272-45A8CCBF39D0.jpegA5BAAD41-5FE8-4A01-B8CD-75442D2AC2C5.jpeg

Your first point here. Before that free kick was taken, it was obvious that the ball was going to be played to Mee. Toney was set up for the second ball and, yes, Stones, way out of the action, put Toney onside.

It's a tactic they use a lot and Burnley used to utilise Mee in the same way at set pieces.

Agreed. Its Dias and Stones for me, its served us pretty fucking well.
Centre backs don’t have to do that much running generally that they need rotating, it’s just Pep has chosen to do it because we’ve got 5 of them and he’s trying to keep them all happy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.