Brentford (H) | Post-Match Thread

I loved the league cup tie, we wasn't perfect but we had balance, we were vibrant and full of energy, open to the counter, but equally very dangerous, Saturday felt ponderous and lethargic and very unlike City. They are observations in isolation, this crop of players and manager have entertained me relentlessly for 5 years or so
The difference between rhe two games was that, Chelsea came out to play.

In those games, who knows? You might have been happier too..... I think the latter applies to you seeing as you're lecturing everyone who has dared to say anything negative about Saturday. By the way we lost with a disjointed line-up and many were saying similar BEFORE and DURING the game
No, I’m calling you out for seemingly always knowing better than Pep when we lose.

Or do you question every team selection of his, which would make you a bit of a “Lionheart” and only right about 10% of the time.

Well you obviously dont have a clue...Hes a fuxking disaster, bit like your fuxking post actually..We both blues last time i looked. And football is about opinions..Hes a full international and absolute shite defender so where shall we play him FULL BACK..what a great idea.. get a grip man and watch a game back sometime..all i see is mistake after mistake..but as i have said..hes useful going forward..Im talking about him as a defender. And my point about Sane, and i wasnt a fan, was PEP didnt let him get away with anything ...But Cancelo he does.. i just dont rate him end of..
Great player

No, I’m calling you out for seemingly always knowing better than Pep when we lose.

Or do you question every team selection of his, which would make you a bit of a “Lionheart” and only right about 10% of the time.

Not at all, I can take defeats, fuck me I've had plenty of practise !!! It's just that in games such as dippers away, spurs away, Lyon, Champs League final he makes some strange decisions. This thread isn't how great Pep has been for the past few seasons, we all know that, it's about the Brentford game on Saturday. You think it was okay, nothing wrong with anything, well that's fine, plenty of others have made very valid and fair points yet you end up being sarcastic, insulting people and trying to bully their posts down. PS We lost and the team selection looked a bit disjointed

Not at all, I can take defeats, fuck me I've had plenty of practise !!! It's just that in games such as dippers away, spurs away, Lyon, Champs League final he makes some strange decisions. This thread isn't how great Pep has been for the past few seasons, we all know that, it's about the Brentford game on Saturday. You think it was okay, nothing wrong with anything, well that's fine, plenty of others have made very valid and fair points yet you end up being sarcastic, insulting people and trying to bully their posts down. PS We lost and the team selection looked a bit disjointed
Nah, I’ve said none of those things. I’ve just questioned your credentials to know when Pep has made a mistake beforehand.

If you truly knew that, you’d be a world class manager and a household name.

You’re not because you are a bullshitter, applying hindsight to try to make you look like a visionary.

No bullying, just no bullshit.

Nah, I’ve said none of those things. I’ve just questioned your credentials to know when Pep has made a mistake beforehand.

If you truly knew that, you’d be a world class manager and a household name.

You’re not because you are a bullshitter, applying hindsight to try to make you look like a visionary.

No bullying, just no bullshit.
Mate, you really have lost it. Now go and enjoy your life like you said about 50 posts ago...

Mate, you really have lost it. Now go and enjoy your life like you said about 50 posts ago...
I shall. Laters.

No doubt we will lock horns again the next time we don’t win and you have seen it in your tea leaves.

Until then, no doubt you’ll pop on pre match threads worried we might not win and then fall silent 74% of the time when Pep has got it right again. 9% higher than every other manager ever in the PL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.