Brentford (H) | Post-Match Thread

Would you rather see lewis or stones at RB?
I have no great preference game to game. Obviously I'd like to see Lewis there long term but like we did with Foden I'd much rather see Pep manage his progression than throw him in out of necessity like united have had to do, and it's been detrimental to their team over the years.
The fact we use players out of position regularly over the years and continue to win, the fact we have completely refreshed the squad since Pep arrived and not had any great drop off proves to me for the team the way we have done is probably the best.

I have no great preference game to game. Obviously I'd like to see Lewis there long term but like we did with Foden I'd much rather see Pep manage his progression than throw him in out of necessity like united have had to do, and it's been detrimental to their team over the years.
The fact we use players out of position regularly over the years and continue to win, the fact we have completely refreshed the squad since Pep arrived and not had any great drop off proves to me for the team the way we have done is probably the best.
I agree with you. As i said previous, any moan sometimes comes across as being an ingrate. Which im not

Its just my opinion and it may be right wrong but as long term fans we also have the right to question dont we

You've clearly lost the plot, give your head a wobble. The last 18 - 24 months he's been top 5 full back in the world, attacking well and doing a decent job going back as well. He got rid of Sane because he was a mopey ****, didn't put in the work and complained when someone else did and took his spot. Cancelo moaned, realised it didn't work and put his head down and got to grips with what he was being asked to do. He's the best attacking full back in the world, considering we have so much of the ball and so little space in the final 3rd, he is EXACTLY what we need. Can he lose concentration? Yes. Has he got better with it, undoubtedly. There is not another player i would want at left back to compliment the way that we play.
Well you obviously dont have a clue...Hes a fuxking disaster, bit like your fuxking post actually..We both blues last time i looked. And football is about opinions..Hes a full international and absolute shite defender so where shall we play him FULL BACK..what a great idea.. get a grip man and watch a game back sometime..all i see is mistake after mistake..but as i have said..hes useful going forward..Im talking about him as a defender. And my point about Sane, and i wasnt a fan, was PEP didnt let him get away with anything ...But Cancelo he does.. i just dont rate him end of..

Fuck this one has been hard to get over think it’s because we are spoilt bastards these days, World Cup doesn’t help either can’t wait for us to get back to it

Yes, it's a shame Cancelo has dipped probably when we need him most with Kyle Walker injured. Great outlet in an attacking sense, but a bit iffy defensively at the moment.
It will be interesting to see him playing for Portugal, on the right.

Fuck this one has been hard to get over think it’s because we are spoilt bastards these days, World Cup doesn’t help either can’t wait for us to get back to it
Agree fella, it's worse when you know what the team's capable of. I just dont think we had that intensity on Sat tbh. We were a bit off beam, also Kev had a stinker which didn't help.

Sounds like you’d have a 100% win rate as a manager.

What is it holding you back? Overconfindence or do you believe you are omniscient?
In those games, who knows? You might have been happier too..... I think the latter applies to you seeing as you're lecturing everyone who has dared to say anything negative about Saturday. By the way we lost and started with a disjointed line-up and many were mentioning this BEFORE and DURING the game

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.