Brentford (H) | Post-Match Thread

All on Pep. That was a disaster from start to finish. Yes, the players were poor (especially Kev and Gundo), but he had options on the bench and decided not to use them. What an insult to Jack and Riyad after their performances in midweek.

We were dead on our feet and you could tell the goal was coming. Akanji is nowhere near Dias - purple patch over. We really missed Ake and Kyle.

5 points is recoverable, but we have to be so much better after the World Cup.

I thought biggest issue today was no wingers. On the left we had foden cutting in with no overlap from a lazy cancelo. On the right we had both de bruyne and bernardo who wanted to play inside and stones who received the ball from the switch multiple times and let's be honest he's a centre half he's not going to beat the man 1v1 and whip a ball in.

Mahrez should have come on for the situations that stones found himself in.

I agree totally, Arsenal have played spurs, dippers, scum, Chelsea, but if you say on here Arsenal are a good side you get shouted down, called miserable, accused of not being a city fan, unless you sing from the hymn sheet people on here want you to, then you get slaughtered
I haven’t read one comment where people are saying arsenal are not a good side.. actually people are saying they have ever chance to win it. The only thing I ever say is people saying that they don’t have depth which is true.. show me proof where someone said arsenal are good and that person was accused of not being a city fan?

I’m not gonna get on Pep for making an attacking sub. Yes it made us more vulnerable but you have to play to win.

He needed to make subs though. We had no ideas and it needed a change up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.