Brentford (H) | Post-Match Thread

Very disappointed like everyone else not so much the result (they created miles better chances than us and on another day could have scored 2 or 3) but the overall team performance and Peps team selection.

It was an horrible game to watch and I think some of our players might just have had an eye on the World Cup maybe thats why KDB doesn't take their man out in the build up to their second goal.

Oh bollocks. For some reason I had it in my mind that today was a 15:00 kick-off so I just sat down ready to watch !! Ha ha. Came on here to see the post match thread already up and felt shit that I missed it, and to see we lost to Brentford at the Etihad was even worse. Fuck me. Sounds like I missed a shit game.

Wow, what the hell is with us lately ? Sounds like we should have out the midweek team back out and they could have done better. Brentford !! Wow. Wasn't expecting that. A team that only won 3 games all season before today. Fuck. Oh well, looks like I didn't miss much.
I Shut shop and made it to pub just in time to see brentford score

Could easily have which is fsir enough. I think when we didn't have Haaland our goals came from great overlapping fullbacks. Slide rule ball inside theirs..pull back and one of six mids would score..coming onto the ball..so no VAR risk...its tougher with a CF when teams defend deep

Stop the overlapping run to the byline and you stop City from creating from open play. We either rely on moments of individual brilliance to score or score via set pieces.

For me the teams lacks balance in both the fullback and wide positions.

it's so unbalanced that not having any fullbacks in the right roles looks so dodgy
also the 3 centre backs and Cancelo is a joke and I hope we don't see again after the world cup

Oh bollocks. For some reason I had it in my mind that today was a 15:00 kick-off so I just sat down ready to watch !! Ha ha. Came on here to see the post match thread already up and felt shit that I missed it, and to see we lost to Brentford at the Etihad was even worse. Fuck me. Sounds like I missed a shit game.

Wow, what the hell is with us lately ? Sounds like we should have out the midweek team back out and they could have done better. Brentford !! Wow. Wasn't expecting that. A team that only won 3 games all season before today. Fuck. Oh well, looks like I didn't miss much.
It's a good job you don't have a ticket

Usually. But not today.

At no point today did we play well. We were disorganised, sloppy and couldn't break Brentford down. And his lack of subs was tantamount to self-harm.

Players were shit. No pace to our play at all and hardly any sort of movement we are used to seeing. Whose fault it that?

What players not out there today win us that game?

Can’t wait for the Mahrez and Grealish posts as most weeks, most want them hooked for not being good enough!

Brentford played well, we played shit, ref and VAR did what they needed.

Shit happens, we move on with the greatest manager in football thank fuck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.