Brewdog beer

I had their non-alcoholic beer once, and it was the single worst tasting drink ever.

Their alcoholic stuff though is quite nice if you don't mind the overpriced nature of them.

I think the normal Hazy Jane is quite nice, and if you wait until it’s on offer in the supermarket it’s not too dear. I quite like Ferris Muler IPA from Donkeystone Brewery in Grrenfield

Anyone who thinks punk ipa tastes like Carlin should ring 119 and request a covid test.
Obviously better than Carling - Stella tastes like artisan craft beer compared to Carling. I'm not sure punk IPA is that much 'better' than Becks/perroni/Heineken though.

I worked with a bloke, who was the living embodiment of Colin Hunt from the Fast Show (he put "ski" on the end of everyone's name) and he owned shares in Brew Dog. That alone made me swear never to touch their product.

Then the allegations of how twattish their owners are followed and I can safely say, I'll never drink any of the ale they sell. Plus their cans are tiny.

It's drinkable, alongside Camden bells etc.

But not a patch ales found in places such as picadilly tap and beer moth.

It’s far from the best ipa but imo is significantly better then the dog piss you mention.

My son told me he would take me to a great beer house after one home matches a couple of years ago. It was the brewing place in Peter Street. It was disappointing place and even more so that my son had thought l would really like it. I didn't like anything about it and even now l feel guilty after Matts efforts came to nowt.
We've shared a pint in more traditional places since such as the Beerhouse in Chorlton with its Marble Arch range and more than made up for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.