Brewdog beer

My son told me he would take me to a great beer house after one home matches a couple of years ago. It was the brewing place in Peter Street. It was disappointing place and even more so that my son had thought l would really like it. I didn't like anything about it and even now l feel guilty after Matts efforts came to nowt.
We've shared a pint in more traditional places since such as the Beerhouse in Chorlton with its Marble Arch range and more than made up for it.
I know the one you mean, across the road from the radisson blue. I hate to fake enjoying a pint in there to keep the vibe with the lads. It was fucking awful.

I was bought a Brewdog advert calendar and I'm working my way through the different beers
I really appreciate the gift but I'm hugely underwhelmed with the product
I've just opened a Hazy Jane Guava 5% IPA and it has no depth whatsoever
you just need a taller can

Safe to say that the Brewdog bar is off the cards for the next BM meet up

Safe to say that the Brewdog bar is off the cards for the next BM meet up
The Dogs bollocks of brews so will not be partaking in this anti craft Emporers New Clothes protest hatched by festive drinkers whose only desire is to fit in to forum life.

I have to say in fairness that I'm non too keen on the Dogs Elvis Juice but his staple Punk IPA is a cheeky little number and not to be confused with the Double Punk IPA adorning the cornflake bowl of many a caskateer. At the 8.5% proof it serves little purpose in a modern day civilized setting save for a pick me for narcoleptic pisscans.

Ve8LYoc.gif

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.