Brewdog beer

The Dogs bollocks of brews so I will not be partaking of this anti-craft Emporers New Clothes dia-tribal nonsense hatched up by seasonal festive drinkers whose only desire is to fit in with forum life.

I have to say in fairness that I'm non too keen on the Dogs Elvis Juice but his staple Punk IPA is a cheeky little number and not to be confused with the Double Punk IPA adorning the cornflake bowl of many a caskateer. At the 8.5% proof it serves little purpose in a modern day civilized setting save for a pick me for narcoleptic pisscans.

Ve8LYoc.gif

Oi I'm a fan of Brewdog beers, as is my dad.

If something is nice then it's nice. One man's meat is another man's poison. That's what makes life interesting

Drank loads if it. Don’t mind Brewdog beers but most of them taste fairly similar because of the strength of the hops.

Some of the very strong Brewdog beers are a bit like Carlsberg Special Bre but with more effort having gone into the brand.

Lees Bitter is one of my favourite beers, and their pubs are always well maintained, never scruffy
Agree with the second part, and I guess the first part is more subjective.

They are a well run company though and have acquired some very good sites in the last decade or so.

The IPA is very nice potion indeed. The Elvis for my own palate's a bit heavy of the grapefruit.

I don't mind some of the fruity IPAs, can be quite refreshing but sweet after a few.
I really enjoyed the Hazy Jane with Peach and the Lost Lager with Mango. They're essentially adding cordial/flavourings to a brew but it's nice. Whilst it can taste like a dessert it is nicer than a boring lager.

I don't mind some of the fruity IPAs, can be quite refreshing but sweet after a few.
I really enjoyed the Hazy Jane with Peach and the Lost Lager with Mango. They're essentially adding cordial/flavourings to a brew but it's nice. Whilst it can taste like a dessert it is nicer than a boring lager.
As you mentioned one man's meat is another man's poison. I currently have a Baileys and ice fetish that I'm trying to kick as it's ridiculously moorish .. please don't tell anyone : /

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.