Brian Kidd - How long at City?

That was 1970 mate he was a rag then no way we would sing that,it was Pardoe Pardoe he's off to Mexico with Bell and Lee and Sumerbee,Pardoe Pardoe.

I don't remember it like that. I remember it as simply “Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, we're off to Mexico etc.” on the Kippax. Could be wrong . Was Glyn ever seriously in the running to go to Mexico?

I don't remember it like that. I remember it as simply “Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, we're off to Mexico etc.” on the Kippax. Could be wrong . Was Glyn ever seriously in the running to go to Mexico?
He was certainly discussed as a possible. Alan Oakes and Buzzer made the provisional 40-man squad but missed out in the final cut, with Colin Bell and Francis Lee in the 22-man travelling party. Kiddo also missed out after making it to one of the "first reserves" in case of injuries.

That was 1970 mate he was a rag then no way we would sing that,it was Pardoe Pardoe he's off to Mexico with Bell and Lee and Sumerbee,Pardoe Pardoe.
We did sing a song about Brian Kidd,back then...........

Kiddo Kiddo,he`s off to Mexico to help the (racist word I can`t use) clean out the bogs,Kiddo Kiddo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.