Brianna Ghey murder guilty verdicts

Are people seriously suggesting we execute two sixteen year olds?
Well I would be all for it once they turned 18,too many heinous crimes now use the mental health or human rights bollocks,bringing back the death sentence I’m not saying it’ll stop this but surely it’s bound to factor in the heads of the scumbags who perpetuate these atrocities that it’s not going to be sky tv and three meals a day while in prison..

Well I would be all for it once they turned 18,too many heinous crimes now use the mental health or human rights bollocks,bringing back the death sentence I’m not saying it’ll stop this but surely it’s bound to factor in the heads of the scumbags who perpetuate these atrocities that it’s not going to be sky tv and three meals a day while in prison..
What if they’d commited the murdered when they were ten? Would you wait eight years before executing them?

It wouldn't have made any difference in this case. They thought they were invincible and would outsmart the police.

If anything it more likely would have fed into their dangerous obsessions if they knew they would be facing the death penalty and attracting further public notoriety.

Two young people who have something missing upstairs. Blind hatred and anger in the boy and antisocial behaviour disorder/psychopathy in the girl.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.