Brianna Ghey murder guilty verdicts

Go on then , I’ll bite .
Why does it matter ?

I don't know much about the case. Heard the girl(?) had been moved to the school from a different area following another serious incident. More a case of asking where from, those Scouse areas of Wigan are notorious for breeding pond life.

Are people seriously suggesting we execute two sixteen year olds?
A lot of people on social media seem pretty flippant about demanding a return to capital punishment whenever horrific cases like this arise. The anger is fully understandable, but sometimes it almost feels like a competition to show who is the outraged/who can demand the most violent retribution.

I don't know much about the case. Heard the girl(?) had been moved to the school from a different area following another serious incident. More a case of asking where from, those Scouse areas of Wigan are notorious for breeding pond life.
She went from one (very popular) school in Warrington to another (decent school). These are not feral areas. Her family were pretty middle class by all accounts.

The amount of time they spend in prison might ultimately never be ‘enough’ but equally they will never be ‘free’.
Nor should they, especially the girl.

Imagine either were your kid, how do you ever deal with it ? What do you think about your own kids, who you still love ?

Her mother, apparantly a local teacher, knew that she'd met Brianna, and she reported it to the police.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.