Brianna Ghey murder guilty verdicts

So many families destroyed by these evil children and the sentence is about right if I’m honest I think the main motivation was the girl.

A pair of cold blooded murderers.

Evil beyond words - so cunning and calculated - thank fuck they were caught before they became serial killers.

And technology has a lot to answer for - in a world without mobile phones this could not have happened.

In the absence of capital punishment, a whole life tarrif should have been the only sentence available. Offering the ferral fooks hope of an eventual release was an insult to Brianna's family.

Last edited:
Thankfully we can't, no matter what idiots post on here.
Please don't tell me that at age 16 they didn't know they were planning and excuting a murder of an innocent individual.

These two knew exactly what they were doing and it was premeditated and, if they got away with killing her, who would have been next?

Would I be up in arms if they were hung, no!

Sorry if that offends some, but that is how I feel.

Please don't tell me that at age 16 they didn't know they were planning and excuting a murder of an innocent individual.

These two knew exactly what they were doing and it was premeditated and, if they got away with killing her, who would have been next?

Would I be up in arms if they were hung, no!

Sorry if that offends some, but that is how I feel.
Me too. They did it, they’re bang to rights, there was no motive.
There are degrees of murder - sometimes it’s almost defensible but this case isn’t one of those.
These two are no better than any twat who abducts and kills children without reason or motive. Just get rid of all these types and do the world a favour and give the victims proper justice.
Ask yourself how you’d feel if someone lured your daughter to a park and then stabbed her multiple times until she was dead.

Me too. They did it, they’re bang to rights, there was no motive.
There are degrees of murder - sometimes it’s almost defensible but this case isn’t one of those.
These two are no better than any twat who abducts and kills children without reason or motive. Just get rid of all these types and do the world a favour and give the victims proper justice.
Ask yourself how you’d feel if someone lured your daughter to a park and then stabbed her multiple times until she was dead.
So you think it’s acceptable to execute a 16 year old. At what age would you draw the line?

The front page of the Telegraph seems pretty crass today. Giving the culprit the attention she craved and almost glamourising her with the photo used, rather than remembering the victim.

GFZf0lyXIAEkNlV

There have been yes. Tbh I'd bring back the death penalty for supporters of such proposals. :)
Death penalty for Freedom of Speech? I’m seriously conflated on the age limit but in extreme circumstances I wouldn’t give two fucks if perpetrators of the ultimate crime were sentenced to death

The front page of the Telegraph seems pretty crass today. Giving the culprit the attention she craved and almost glamourising her with the photo used, rather than remembering the victim.

GFZf0lyXIAEkNlV
Not a great look for sure but their business is selling newspapers this will probably do that for them.She'll be in some Juvenile detention centre somewhere having breakfast hopefully the morning papers won't be delivered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.