Brianna Ghey murder guilty verdicts

Two posters on here would have executed jamies ten year old killers, very twisted individuals wanting that . Sixteen is still too young for that imo , eighteen and we might have a real discussion

Two posters on here would have executed jamies ten year old killers, very twisted individuals wanting that . Sixteen is still too young for that imo , eighteen and we might have a real discussion
Have you read by any chance what they did to little Jamie, I wouldn’t recommend it.

Have you read by any chance what they did to little Jamie, I wouldn’t recommend it.

I don’t think anybody has. From memory I’m pretty sure that the judge ordered those in court, the press in particular, to never report some of the more gruesome details.

I don’t think anybody has. From memory I’m pretty sure that the judge ordered those in court, the press in particular, to never report some of the more gruesome details.
His mother wrote a book the details in it are heartbreaking hard to believe anything human could do that to a two year old child, if anything is held back because its worse it must be horrendous.

His mother wrote a book the details in it are heartbreaking hard to believe anything human could do that to a two year old child, if anything is held back because its worse it must be horrendous.

I read an article at the time from a veteran crime journalist who sat through the whole trial.

He said he doubts he’ll ever have a peaceful nights sleep again and would never burden another person with the details of what he heard in that court room.

That said, I still wouldn’t be in favour of the state execution of child criminals. Or any other criminals come to that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.