Bridge

avoidconfusion said:
Gina said:
Not been on here 4 a bit due to personal probs, 2 nights ago was with a city player and an ex city player, they were not in my comapny personally but i was in their company if you get what i mean!

The gist is Hughes is on borrowed time but the owners dont want to be seen as Roman Abramovich sacking left right and centre.

If Hughes fails in the UEFA then he will go, and a temporary manager will be brought in.

He apparentley is not motivating the players.

Wayne can't settle in the north west obviously it is affecting his game, hopefully he will come good as we all know he his a great player with i must say nice legs lol.

The usual load of bollocks, courtesy of Toffeesforme... oops I said it.

.../Gina/Oldham Blue or whatever

M35 Blue said:
avoidconfusion said:
Gina said:
Not been on here 4 a bit due to personal probs, 2 nights ago was with a city player and an ex city player, they were not in my comapny personally but i was in their company if you get what i mean!

The gist is Hughes is on borrowed time but the owners dont want to be seen as Roman Abramovich sacking left right and centre.

If Hughes fails in the UEFA then he will go, and a temporary manager will be brought in.

Wayne can't settle in the north west obviously it is affecting his game, hopefully he will come good as we all know he his a great player with i must say nice legs lol.

Do you know Lenny cook?

Gina said:
M35 Blue said:
avoidconfusion said:
Gina said:

Do you know Lenny cook?

No, why? Is that another username of yours?

Gina said:
M35 Blue said:
avoidconfusion said:
Gina said:

Do you know Lenny cook?

I know of him, whats he got to do with a topic about Wayne Bridge?

Failsworth blue

I know of him, whats he got to do with a topic about Wayne Bridge?[/quote]

he is the godfather to my 2 young children and was one of Daves bessie mates, m35 blue was trying to take the piss thats why i asked cos its a failsworth post code!

Maybe he should ask lenny if he thinks this is all some kind of big joke! I think he'll find himself pissing in his pants.

Gina said:
he is the godfather to my 2 young children and was one of Daves bessie mates, m35 blue was trying to take the piss thats why i asked cos its a failsworth post code!

Maybe he should ask lenny if he thinks this is all some kind of big joke! I think he'll find himself pissing in his pants.

Ducado and some others have said on here and the Citymancs forum that you are in fact Dave (i.e. Oldham Blue) and also Toffeesforme from Citymancs.

I think unless you can prove either one way or another you are going to be met with pretty negative responses on here when you post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.