Bridge

In fairness Gina is sticking up for herself quite well, with the usual 1 liners who try to demean anything not in their mind set.

Thats my 1 liner.

Oh shit thats 2.

Oh................

BillyShears said:
Oh dear me....one of the mods please delete this pathetic thread...

Gina - it's dead simply. If you don't want the abuse....don't turn up out of the blue and post some vague crap about Hughes/City/Bridge....

Smacks of attention seeking.

Not sure why Ducado deserves so much abuse...I, like him, find ITK to be attention seekers in the main...and 100% of them have so far been proven to be 100% full of shite...

Billy it's an open forum ppl can type what they want! not everyone agrees which is fine some ppl have different oppinions which is fine. When ppl are are giving under handed sly digs and abuse and then attacking in a group like a pack of wolves on 1 person thats bullying!

Gina said:
BillyShears said:

Gina - it's dead simply. If you don't want the abuse....don't turn up out of the blue and post some vague crap about Hughes/City/Bridge....

Not sure why Ducado deserves so much abuse...I, like him, find ITK to be attention seekers in the main...and 100% of them have so far been proven to be 100% full of shite...

Billy it's an open forum ppl can type what they want! not everyone agrees which is fine some ppl have different oppinions which is fine. When ppl are are giving under handed sly digs and abuse and then attacking in a group like a pack of wolves on 1 person thats bullying!

how did you get on with them men at your door anyways? You flush the coke down the toilet or put it in a cake? :P

scottyboi said:
Gina said:
BillyShears said:

how did you get on with them men at your door anyways? You flush the coke down the toilet or put it in a cake? :P

haha, just had a couple of phone calls since, but my childrens godfather has seen to it.

Televators said:
Ducado said:
Why do you insult me I don't you?

And for your infomation I have never said anything of the sort on a public forum

You’re a spiteful, spineless man. You had absolutely no proof as to whether your suspicions were correct yet you posted them anyway, along with insults, on at least two forums. Even a child would have been able to work out who you were talking about. Then you sat back while others carried it on for you.

Not naming names doesn’t make you a paragon of virtue like you appear to believe – it just means you’re a gutless troublemaker. Whether you’re right or wrong is irrelevant.
Duccy does seem to like a bit of sly shit stirring.

Gina said:
You are one of the worst! you have to make yourself look big and hard trying to bully someone for your own self-esteem what a idiot!!

Hi i'm avoidconfusion i have a small dick can i join the pack of wolves and be in your gang ffs liven yourself up man!

You're a sick attention seeker imho and that will be the last thing I will say about you.

Why dont you take a picture of the gravestone and put it on here, then we can end all the talk. Don't mean to offend you, only thing I could think of.

Shooter 83 said:
Why dont you take a picture of the gravestone and put it on here, then we can end all the talk. Don't mean to offend you, only thing I could think of.

Ain't gonna happen.

Televators said:
Ducado said:
Why do you insult me I don't you?

And for your infomation I have never said anything of the sort on a public forum

You’re a spiteful, spineless man. You had absolutely no proof as to whether your suspicions were correct yet you posted them anyway, along with insults, on at least two forums. Even a child would have been able to work out who you were talking about. Then you sat back while others carried it on for you.

Not naming names doesn’t make you a paragon of virtue like you appear to believe – it just means you’re a gutless troublemaker. Whether you’re right or wrong is irrelevant.

Who are you again?

I never named any names, and steadfastly refused to do so, check the record, if you came to a conclusion that's up to you I won't confirm it for you, would this have something to do with the company I keep and another forum that you or your mate are not allowed on, it does make me wonder when someone who does not know me from Adam starts calling me, you never know if you get to know me you might actually like me, regardless of the company

With Love

Ducado xxx

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.