Brighton (A) - Post Match Thread.

Great result, always tough against a newly promoted side , need to be more clinical in front of goal but that will come.
Pleased that Sergio scored to shut the doubters up.
Amex is a nice staduim , upgrade from the goldstone hope they stay up .
I was pleased they came up and did think that until today. They seemed very small time, didnt like all the booing. What is matter to them that Kyle Walker wanted to come and play for us? They will do worse than have City come and play and us blues travelling to watch, we are good away fans who always enjoy and with the distance involved many of those blues may well have made a weekend of it. Fuck em now, Im not bothered about them. I do like Hughton though

Id still like us to have something else up our sleeve though.

How many time gave the rags gone route one and nicked something?

I get what you are saying but I just don't think it's Peps style. Our weak links last season were the keeper, the full backs and too many missed chances. If we get that right I think we will be thereabouts this season as long as Kompany stays fit because his experience and captaincy really makes us more solid.

I don't think teams park the bus in pre season and that's why it perhaps didn't quite live up to expectations from a spectacle point of view. It was a solid performance though.

The Futures so bright
3500.jpg
Like what you did there.

Good solid display without being brilliant. We coped comfortably defensively which is always my personal worry about us but they weren't great on the counter attack so there are bound to be bigger challenges ahead. Is it just me whose heart sank when it became obvious so early on that despite being in the top flight for the first time in god knows how long and at home, that Brighton had no other intention other than to spoil the game. I know they would have got a proper beating if they'd played us so you can't really blame them but fuck me, how depressing. Going to be a long old season watching probably 16 of the 19 teams we will face, park the bus both home and away. Best league in the world my arse.

Still cannot fathom how we can struggle against a side like Brighton but a result is a result and that is all I care about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.