Brighton (A) - Post-Match Thread

I went, I'm on the 0810 out of Euston now, full of rags & dippers.
Loads of Brighton fans for some reason had Utd memorabilia on. Saw a few pin badges & Brighton rag half half scarves.
That lot, are the dictionary definition of small time cunts!
Must be difficult though, rather like Ipswich or Norwich, geographically speaking....no real allegiance so go with the tried and trusted formulae and act like a lemming.

Quite instructive to take a look on BHA's main forum. I read the whole post-match thread last night. They're being very fair, by and large. One or two are claiming their keeper was fouled for the first, and others are picking them up on that and saying firmly not.
Not a few of them say it's no dishonour to have lost to Europe's best team/the world's best team, and to have threatened them in large parts of the second half.
Not my words. Theirs.

Last edited:
Breathtaking performance from us against a very good Brighton outfit. Jeez how small was their fullback and a gud un too. Reminded me of SWP and that guy with the long hair cinderalla or something..he can play football. Good game of football that from both sides . Enjoy blues
It's actually Cunterella.

Some of the football in the first half was ridiculous, even by our standards, not sure about the second half, but I think it was an exercise in game management, and Brighton realised they could press us better, last 15 minutes back to our best at managing the game.
The idea was probably game management but it didn’t really work as we completely lost control of the game for a 20-25 min spell in the second half. Pep must have been comfortable we were going to win and that he could tighten it up if needed, as he did when they scored.

I think you've hit the nail on the head their, That's what separates us from the other lot and that's the way we want it to stay. Were more than happy to take the piss out of ourselves and we're not arrogant as much as we have been successful. The other lot are a bunch of arrogant entitled twats.
It was a fairly famous United banner, I've turned around on my United mates a few times since.

But truth be told, it's just football. If you win lots of games you'll get cocky, and if you on the losing end of games you'll point towards the mean songs that fans sing or call them arrogant or whatever. It's not that big a deal.

Attachments

• download (25).jpeg
    download (25).jpeg
    5.4 KB · Views: 26
Your comment was posted at 4.00 o’clock this morning. Jeez mate, take a chill pill, relax, be gracious, you won and you won well. Less of the bile and you might across as a likeable bloke.
What has the time i posted it got do with it?

You asked why i made the comment,i answered,you don't like it.....tough....deal with it.

As for the last line,go fuck yourself ya tit.

As reported today, it gets misconstrued by other fans.

The Hove fans misinterpreted the song as arrogance, or the 1 who posted it on the fan forum did at least.

Other fans don't get the irony.

Should change it to "Utd win fuck all with half a billion of debt""
I love Brighton as a town and have nothing against Brighton as a club, but judging by how some of their fans responding to winning a game last year, how the Brighton podcast lad who was on Bluemoon talks, and how some of them were talking on the train last night they could misconstrue a nod of the head of agreement for an attempted headbutt, I wouldn't worry too much.

Must be difficult though, rather like Ipswich or Norwich, geographically speaking....no real allegiance so go with the tried and trusted formulae and act like a lemming.
I lived in Brighton, and a friend's boyfriend, who was a right dickhead, and a lifelong Spurs fan, got a season ticket when they moved into the Amex. Fair enough, I guess, it's easier and cheaper to get to, but after three games he literally said "Brighton till I die", and then bottled picking a side when Brighton played Spurs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.