Brighton (A) - Post-Match Thread

You should see him at parties, balancing two pints of lager on his head, and three pints on each outstretched arm. He's dynamite at beer tricks, Potter.

"TAXI!!!!!!!!!"
You probably should have mentioned the snooker cue artfully arranged somewhere about his person to complete the Beatrix Potter reference.

I was there today, sat in the Brighton end. I agree with the comments about “small time” etc but they are pretty harmless and benign crowd at least where I was sat. Within 5 minutes some woman behind me had offered me a square of dark chocolate because it’s “good for your heart” and the bloke next to me said “oh are you supporting City, well good luck to you”

There are still some good people who want us to do well and recognise a quality team when they come up against one. These are few and far between and will usually resort to ‘oil money / FFP breakers / human rights violaters’ those clowns are bitter and jealous and would be dancing in the streets if they had our investment and infrastructure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.