Brighton (A) - Post-Match Thread

Any lurking brighton fans .. can u explain to me why you boo jack grealish? I guess you were the same fans that cheered when he came on for england in the summer?

so please tell, what does jack grealish, of aston villa, joining mcfc, bother you so much ?
Ok, lurking Brighton fan here. The booing of sock boy has nothing to do with him being with City. It stems from his Villa days when,for whatever reason, he always played a blinder against us, would always fall over in or around the penalty box which seemed to influence the ref. In other words he was a right pain the arse. The classic case of you love him if he plays for you and detest him if he doesn’t.

No on their forum they are just slagging us off. Few examples below from the twats.

’City fans are shit and always have been. That will never change no matter how many billions their dodgy owners plough into the club’

‘The funny thing about City fans is the more blood money they spend the more they turn into United fans’

’They didn’t like me reminding them their club died 10 years ago and we beat them 3-2 and nothing would ever change that - something about a red card and he didn’t touch him and something inaudible in northern… Cheerio - you lost your soul lads’

’Singing a song about a billion in the bank - bellends’

’Rarely get involved in threads like this but they are a classless bunch of *****’

‘They are just a little club who are living off dirty money. Most of their so called fans never went before the money poored in. Self entitled wan*ers the lot of them’

Amazing what jealousy can do to people.
It doesn’t matter what club’s forum you’re on you will always get complete knobs. North Stand Chat - the Brighton forum and yourselves are no different. As a seasoned Brighton fan I can tell you the vast majority of our fans bear no animosity towards City - think back to 2019 when you were awarded the PL trophy loads of us stayed behind to applaud City.
I can almost guarantee the comments you quoted were by fans pissed up and pissed off, not a good mix. Just ignore and read the sensible ones.

I think Potter is an excellent manager and he has turned B&HA into an attractive team which has really got the fans behind them. A real advance on the Hughton years. They play, as far as is possible, like Guardiola's City but their problem is that if they want to play more like a Guardioal team and play it better they need better players and that's what club's like Brighton find almost impossible to bring in. And so the gulf in class was clear, especially in the first half. But I think it's time to stop being unduly modest. Well played, Brighton but this City team is just something else. Phil Foden (and others) is something else. Pep Guardiola is something else.
Spot on!

Well said! Their fans seem to think that they are able to put it up to a team like City as in go toe to toe! The booing of Grealish today summed the fuckers up was hoping Jack would put one away and celebrate on front of the twats.
I actually have hatred towards them which is unusually for a team that finishes in the bottom 5 most seasons.
Hope they go down next season fucking cunts.
Ooh you are Mr.Angry! Does your keyboard explode when you comment on Liverpool and United? Take cover everyone.

Ok, lurking Brighton fan here. The booing of sock boy has nothing to do with him being with City. It stems from his Villa days when,for whatever reason, he always played a blinder against us, would always fall over in or around the penalty box which seemed to influence the ref. In other words he was a right pain the arse. The classic case of you love him if he plays for you and detest him if he doesn’t.
I dont believe that im afraid mr lurker.

It doesn’t matter what club’s forum you’re on you will always get complete knobs. North Stand Chat - the Brighton forum and yourselves are no different. As a seasoned Brighton fan I can tell you the vast majority of our fans bear no animosity towards City - think back to 2019 when you were awarded the PL trophy loads of us stayed behind to applaud City.
I can almost guarantee the comments you quoted were by fans pissed up and pissed off, not a good mix. Just ignore and read the sensible ones.
I always say Bluemoon isn’t really a representation of the attitude and outlook of the City fanbase in the real world, despite most of the main posters being season card holders on here. In the real world we are far less paranoid and far more thick skinned and laidback than you’d imagine we were like from reading this forum. At times it’s the most paranoid and thin skinned place going on here.

I’m sure Brighton’s forum, and all fan forums for that matter, are the same. As you say, Brighton fans were great in 2019 when we won the title.

It’s the same with Twitter. You’d think the football support in Britain were all deranged idiots with the IQ of a toad if you went off what Twitter represents.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.