Brighton (A) - Post-Match Thread

It doesn’t matter what club’s forum you’re on you will always get complete knobs. North Stand Chat - the Brighton forum and yourselves are no different. As a seasoned Brighton fan I can tell you the vast majority of our fans bear no animosity towards City - think back to 2019 when you were awarded the PL trophy loads of us stayed behind to applaud City.
I can almost guarantee the comments you quoted were by fans pissed up and pissed off, not a good mix. Just ignore and read the sensible ones.
You're not wrong there mate

I felt sorry for the very young bewildered kid almost sat next to the group. This group ticked every box as the 'New Premier League tourist fans ', with money to burn on the likes of Stub Hub etc.....worst over priced tickets on the front row... and waving a Ronaldo shirt. Embarrassing...... You'll see it in its full force when City play PSG at home at the sports-washing top table love-in in late November . Sadly, that's where we're at. Apparently we're 'legacy fans'. Great game, though, and a win that sends out a big message. Once again , great away support a long way from Manchester and all the costs involved.
They looked to me like a group of overseas students who were just there to wind us up - at one point a steward came down to tell the more vocal one in the white hoodie to shut up - but I was really surprised none of the Brighton fans told them to do one - holding up a Rag shirt. From the look of their pristine scarfs I would say that were dickhead tourists - the kind of pond life that buy half and half scarves. They did provide a level of entertainment as we banged in the goals...but I just hope and pray we never have wankers like that at the Etihad. But as @contantinopoli says - amazing vocal support all the way - and brilliant support for a 5.30 kick off on the South Coast....

Hey Jude.
One of our great anthems.
How come Brighton and Brentford have it too?
Hey Jude is in fact a well-loved song by the popular musical recording act The Beatles. Because of its sing-along and athemic nature "Hey Jude" can be swapped for any two syllables, including City, Brighton, and Brentford, thus making it a popular choice among football fans across England. ;)

Hey Jude is in fact a well-loved song by the popular musical recording act The Beatles. Because of its sing-along and athemic nature "Hey Jude" can be swapped for any two syllables, including City, Brighton, and Brentford, thus making it a popular choice among football fans across England. ;)
I like it,as long as the dippers don't sing it :-)

Concerned about Dias' performance again.

He is making some very poor decisions and isn't half the player on the right side of the two, despite it being his natural position. Looks slower to react and put his team-mates in the shit with dodgy passing at times.

It tells me that while Laporte is not doing much wrong, we look much better when Stones is on the right side.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.