Brighton (A) - Pre match thread - Finally!

Brighton vs City prediction

• Win

Votes: 481 93.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 23 4.4%
  • Lose

Votes: 13 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some interesting scenes from last Sunday vs Atletico:

2 back lines standing deep and close, very packed in the box.
0-1: new Aussie keeper Ryan with a howler...
1-1: Watch out for German Gross at set pieces!, also look how they are moving the wall aside

Can't wait. Hope Pep wants to start with a statement from the off.
Score first and keep a clean sheet. 2-0 City would be fine.

charter-new-pic.jpg

Always wary of being too confident. Get married tomorrow and will be doing speech at kick off time (booked wedding nearly 2 years ago before i knew we'd be on). iPad on top table.
3-0 city.

Brighton will have a good start in the match but entertain a team gunning for the title this season. They'll hold us for maybe 45 minutes at best before we break their spirits. Floodgates will open. 0-3 City.

PEP: We had one of the oldest teams in the Premier League so we decided to put energy in the team for the next five, six years.

PEP: We have spent of course, but all the teams have spent. In the market we will see what happens until the end of August.

PEP: In the next few years City will buy one, two, maybe three players. (The current players) are young and will stay for the future.

PEP: Hopefully next season I will be here and we are not going to spend how we have this season.

PEP: We are here to win the games. I am honest in my job and I will do my best. I feel the same pressure. Every game is complicated.

In his first presser of the new season, Pep says "there will be more transfers".

Always wary of being too confident. Get married tomorrow and will be doing speech at kick off time (booked wedding nearly 2 years ago before i knew we'd be on). iPad on top table.
3-0 city.
If I was an old cynic I could say ' don't do it' , still time to pull out.
But I'm not so good luck mate , hope you have a great day , with the wedding gift of a big win for the blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.