Brighton (A) - Pre match thread - Finally!

Brighton vs City prediction

• Win

Votes: 481 93.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 23 4.4%
  • Lose

Votes: 13 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Including incoming this window?
I would also like to know if there was any context to Pep's statement about more transfers that would allow us to expect more incoming. Did anybody actually see the presser so they can enlighten me?

Are City the title favourites? Pep: "We were favourites last season and missed out by 15pts so being favourites this season means nothing."

Including incoming this window?

No further details, just:
“There is still 20 days left and there will be more transfers,” Pep told the press at the CFA. (BBC)

"PEP: Hopefully next season I will be here and we are not going to spend how we have this season."
- could also mean: way way more than this season...

"PEP: Hopefully next season I will be here and we are not going to spend how we have this season."
- could also mean: way way more than this season...
He probably (and hopefully) means we will have to buy less players in future windows. Ideally we would bring ourselves into this "Real Madrid - like" situation of only buying the odd galactico and maybe the best youngster in the market :-)

Yeah we do see the big overhaul this summer.
I was thinking of Yaya, Dinho, Vinnie, Sergio...
So 2 or 3 new players for the next year sounds a bit unrealistic.
But I see his point and the way he is developing the squad is absolutely wonderful.

Last edited:
Usually everyone who is not injured goes,they don't announce the travelling squad for prem games

Thanks Karen. But because the official squad is not announced yet I thought that maybe there would be an unofficial one so to speak. For example, will all those who were in the US and Iceland be on the bus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.