Brighton (A) - Pre match thread - Finally!

Brighton vs City prediction

• Win

Votes: 481 93.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 23 4.4%
  • Lose

Votes: 13 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm all aflutter in anticpation of this game.
mostly excitement, but with a touch of city-nerves for good measure.

skyblue-tinted spex aside,
it looks like we may be in for the most incredible of seasons.
some of the football we are going to play will, at times, be extraordinary.

we really should be beating brighton and hove,
but when the oppostion have a player called bong anything can happen.

Thanks Karen. But because the official squad is not announced yet I thought that maybe there would be an unofficial one so to speak. For example, will all those who were in the US and Iceland be on the bus?
I'm not sure who pep has registered for the prem league,some of the outgoings won't be on it i wouldn't think like bony

Brighton fan in peace..

Firstly it's a pleasure to be hosting you in our first game, for us to play the favourites for the league at home in front of the world is the icing on the the cake for a club that has bounced back from the brink.

Genuine supporters understand we won't be able to compete against you guys and we are more focused on ensuring we do ourselves proud and keep the score line respectful! In all honesty the season starts for us the week after at Leicester where we have far more of a chance of securing some points!

Just picking up on an earlier post, here at BHAFC we are slightly unique in that as a club we try to make the whole matchday experience as welcoming and accommodating as possible, I'm also pretty certain we are the only PL club that welcomes away fans into our home concourses after the game. With that in mind it would be great to see a few City fans after the game in the North Stand concourse and believe it or not you will be welcome!

I take on board the comments about the standard of drinks available in concourses but again we are slightly different in that we have guest Ales and also local Ales from Sussex.

In terms of pre match you are also welcome in our supporters bar which is located next to the club shop and although it tends to get busy, if you arrive in plenty of time you shouldn't have a problem enjoying a pre match beverage whilst engaging with our home support.

Getting out of the Amex can prove difficult, it really is worth staying behind for a beer afterwards, give it 30/40 minutes and the train queues and car parks are well on their way to clearing.

Once again, it's a privalidge to host you guys, I genuinely hope you enjoy The Amex, and if you were kind enough to allow us the odd point, a beer will be waiting for you in the North Stand concourse after the game.

Please feel free to ask any questions to make your matchday experience as easy as possible.

Regarding further transfer business, when he said there is 20 days to go there will be more business it wasnt clear whether he meant with us or across the board

Regarding further transfer business, when he said there is 20 days to go there will be more business it wasnt clear whether he meant with us or across the board
There will be more business two or three in and two or three out plus a few on loan. Who those "in" will be is the question I am in no position to answer.

We beat united 1-6 when they had just won league so why not anything in football can happen mate. I will take 2-1 all-day just think we're a class above so in fact I've changed my mind 7-0 :) :) :)

Really looking forward to the season in general, especially seeing our new players ,,with PEP saying he would like a couple more, its odd to consider that apart from the two who have racked up over 2000 posts on the forum, there are not to many top top ( Redknapps) players available in that case i hope our business is done before Jim White gets his yellow tie out Otherwise we will be forced to watch the SSN pantomime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.