Brighton (a) pre-match thread

Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the footballing community as a whole appreciate how important it is that City win tomorrow.
I hope the world-at-large appreciate how important it is that City win tomorrow.

We are putting our blood, sweat, and tears to averting Armageddon.

by2z23kfrixxslt3rx57.gif

Computer rendering of immediate effects of Liverpool winning the league; joint study released by NASA/ESA

Surely Bernardo has been briefing his numerous Portuguese mates at Wolves about the meaning of their last match.

All we should do is what Vinnie said: let's do business as usual.
10 of our last 13 wins have seen a clean sheet.

Hope the lads are confident and cool from the start
and it would be great to have a superb Merlin on his day to create pressure.

Last edited:
Probably not - my wife has some stuff on with her parents tomorrow - so it just me and my daughter.

As we are not that far away (near Reading) - current plan is to get the train down in the morning

Although I am still working on getting down there tonight

You staying over?

Yep isnt everyone ? I thought we were all staying at @karen7

Normally I am very optimistic but I am afraid I am not doing very well this week Bluemooners...

I have retired and am hanging out up in the beautiful hills of central Portugal but, since the joy of Vinny's wonder goal sunk in, my nerves about the Brighton match have grown worse and worse and worse.

I try and try to calm myself down by pointing out to myself the difference between the two teams and how any thinking football expert would say City will probably win, but it doesn't help.

I keep imagining the joy I will experience should we get the three points and then, just as I start to feel better, I am sucker punched by the thought of that horrid Scouse mob winning it at the last moment.

I am nearly sick with this thought in my head.

Worryingly, I have a pretty deep well on my land which I could throw myself down, in the worst case scenario... :-(

Please please please can any of you help me clear my brain of this negativity and reassure me that victory will be ours?

I have so much to live for. (The FA Cup for example.)

Please...

JJ

I think I share the views of a lot of City fans when I say the fear of failure tomorrow is dwarfed by the thoughts of that cult winning the league. Losing is horrible but to them takes it up a notch

Normally I am very optimistic but I am afraid I am not doing very well this week Bluemooners...

I have retired and am hanging out up in the beautiful hills of central Portugal but, since the joy of Vinny's wonder goal sunk in, my nerves about the Brighton match have grown worse and worse and worse.

I try and try to calm myself down by pointing out to myself the difference between the two teams and how any thinking football expert would say City will probably win, but it doesn't help.

I keep imagining the joy I will experience should we get the three points and then, just as I start to feel better, I am sucker punched by the thought of that horrid Scouse mob winning it at the last moment.

I am nearly sick with this thought in my head.

Worryingly, I have a pretty deep well on my land which I could throw myself down, in the worst case scenario... :-(

Please please please can any of you help me clear my brain of this negativity and reassure me that victory will be ours?

I have so much to live for. (The FA Cup for example.)

Please...

JJ
We Will win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.