Brighton (a) pre-match thread

Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we stop this nonsense that the Liverpool game is irrelevant. If they don't win, City are Champions (barring some ridiculous turn of events which isn't going to happen).

The probability of a Liverpool win (90%) and (a Brighton win (5%) or draw (15%)) is 18%.

My figures in brackets. So as a ball park estimate, City have around an 80% chance of being Champions.
Why is it nonsense, it is totally irrelevant. Do you think Pep will be setting up anything else but to win?

As for your 90% chance of a dipper win, where have you plucked that from?

I love that before you even look at the mins per goal comparison that Aguero will be top of the pile and that this is the likely reason Aguero hasn't already wrapped up the golden boot... Salah's only had the slight advantage of playing 900 more minutes haha.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/fo...-goal-standings-epl-2019-season-a4139606.html

Both Ederson and Alisson have 20 clean sheets, what happens if they both get a clean sheet tomorrow?
There are no tiebreakers for the golden glove I believe, so if they both get or don't get a clean sheet tomorrow it's shared.

Go for the throat from the kickoff and score a couple of early goals. The only way they'll score is from corners and free kicks, they've no pace in the side. 3-0

Shane Duffy weighing in now

Just read more rent a quote comments from him, we're gonna give it all shite. So have they been going through the motions all season to finish 4 bottom?

We've just won 13 on the bounce, during that period they've won 2 and we'll be super motivated.

Betfair giving Liverpool a 75% of winning tomorrow not 90%.

But as has been said as long as we win they could win 10-0 for all I care.

Go for the throat from the kickoff and score a couple of early goals. The only way they'll score is from corners and free kicks, they've no pace in the side. 3-0

That Kockaert could course us problems, he's quite nippy and has an eye for goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.