Brighton (a) pre-match thread

Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what’s everyone doing if it’s 0-0 after 70 minutes?

And then 1-0 City going into the last 5?

Not sure I’ll be breathing.

Normally I am watching on very satisfied not realizing that I am fist pumping for several minutes likes this...

giphy.gif

....or that:

tenor.gif

I just want this damn game over with and a comfortable 3 - 0 victory for us. I am getting paranoid like I have been every week for the past 5 or so

I'm gonna be 37000 feet somewhere over the Atlantic, come k.o, so, whilst I feel confident that we'll win comfortably, I hate the idea of not being able to follow, even on the flapping match day forum. I'm managing to console myself by the notion that I'd much rather us be in this position, than the dippers. To have to win on Sunday, and hope dippers drop points would be too much to bear. Come on city, you've got this.
What type of plane are you on? I’ve not flown on one without WiFi for years.

Can we stop this nonsense that the Liverpool game is irrelevant. If they don't win, City are Champions (barring some ridiculous turn of events which isn't going to happen).

The probability of a Liverpool win (90%) and (a Brighton win (5%) or draw (15%)) is 18%.

My figures in brackets. So as a ball park estimate, City have around an 80% chance of being Champions.
Much much higher than 80% chance. We beat Brighton 95 times out of 100 and therefore (given Wolves involvement), we’d have to have a higher chance than 95%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.