Brighton (a) pre-match thread

Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting fucking tedious all this bravado from the Brighton end " we'll put our bodies on the line to upset Man City" " we can make it difficult for Man City "etc etc. I think we're only missing one player not saying anything yet, but fuck all from Wolves players about them competing against the scum dippers.

Absolutely shockingly bad media bias this is, it's just so obvious to see

I've been having anxiety dreams and sweats all week but today i feel very confident

I would like shock and awe and high tempo pressing the shit out of them and hunting in packs

What i think we will get is a nervy first half,they will just look to spoil the game,stop our flow and get as many fouls as possible,half time words from pep and get the job done in the 2nd half,i hope it's radio silence on the dipper game,they don't need the extra stress

Kevin De Bruyne haves to play. The league is far more important than the FA cup, I would take the risk to put De Bruyne in as a starter now he is available.

Kevin De Bruyne haves to play. The league is far more important than the FA cup, I would take the risk to put De Bruyne in as a starter now he is available.
I'm not sure on this one, it could be like playing with ten men if he isn't fully fit. I'd give Fiden another go if need be, don't think he was terrible on Monday night by any means.

I'm not sure on this one, it could be like playing with ten men if he isn't fully fit. I'd give Fiden another go if need be, don't think he was terrible on Monday night by any means.
De Bruyne on 70% is already something they can't cope with. All he needs is one assist, which I don't see Foden creating. So no for me on the Foden part, would take De Bruyne any day of the week tomorrow. It's the last match of the season, you have to take the risks with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.