Brighton (a) pre-match thread

Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we all know what Brighton are likely to do. A 5-4-1 from the edge of their box with no more then 10 yards to the front man. If they do that, the home fans should be booing them, they’re safe in the league, at home on the last day of the season. Try and win it, and you cannot do that being in your own final 3rd all game.
I really want to see us come out at light speed and blow them away with crisp precise passing and clinical finishing.

Fingers crossed. I’m sure there won’t be a need to tell our team what’s at stake. Just read the media posts, if that’s not enough motivation, nothing is.

Come on CITY.

Spot on.
straight from the first whistle, go at them, catch them off guard before they have time to settle into their defensive mode and try and grab a couple of early goals.
What ever, as long as were winning at half-time that's the main thing.

Phil was out of his depth in the leicester game,the occassion got to him,i don'twant to see him start tomorrow

I've just read pep's presser and he says we might have to go crazy in the last 5,10,15 mins at the end but until then we have a plan,not sure what to make of that
He's preparing for every eventuality isn't he, even though deep down I suspect he thinks we can get it done and dusted by the 70 min mark.

I'm fuckin sick and tired hearing and reading the same shite being spouted like "what if Liverpool score and City are still not in front in the second half, what effect will it have on City's players when the news filters down". I've not heard 1 single pundit say "I wonder what the atmosphere will be like at klanfield if the news filters thru that City are 3 up at half time". Fuck em all let's race into a 3-0 lead so we can all sit back and "drink it in"!
Let's get ready to stick two fingers up to every fucker who has been so against us winning the league this season. I wonder if that banner is still around when we won the league 2014 the ' oops we did it again 'one. That needs showing on the screen tomorrow if victorious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.