Brighton (a) pre-match thread

Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we all know what Brighton are likely to do. A 5-4-1 from the edge of their box with no more then 10 yards to the front man. If they do that, the home fans should be booing them, they’re safe in the league, at home on the last day of the season. Try and win it, and you cannot do that being in your own final 3rd all game.
I really want to see us come out at light speed and blow them away with crisp precise passing and clinical finishing.

Fingers crossed. I’m sure there won’t be a need to tell our team what’s at stake. Just read the media posts, if that’s not enough motivation, nothing is.

Come on CITY.

BHA always play 4 or 6 at the back. 6-4-0. One more than Leicester, except an injury to Pröpper may force a change.

Deep defence is forced into Brighton by the pressing game. Pep has caught Brighton on the breakaway in the first and last visit to the Amex. Jesus came close twice before that with a handball and offside goal. Deep defence is vulnerable to individual or group skills, bad rub of the green more likely because of the high number of opportunities, mistakes under relentless pressure. Not so much with long high crosses or shots from outside the box.

Last edited:
If we did play both strikers we looking at ?

EDERSON

WALKER KOMPANY LAPORTE ZINCHENKO

STERLING GUNDY KDB BERNARDO

AGUERO JESUS

SUBS MURIC, DANILO, STONES, SANE, FODEN, MAHREZ, MERLIN
If we played both Sergio and Gabby I suspect we’d go 4 3 3 same back four as yours, the Silvas and Gundo in the middle and Raheem, Sergio and Gabby up front. Awesome power up front.

Feel that Brighton will park the trawler but they didn't last game against Arse and were quite entertaining and gave a good account of themselves so here's hoping they actually play a game.

I think Pep will have the guys bang up for this and i'm hoping for a fast start, hopefully we can get an early goal to help to settle the nerves.

Is Ferny available for this one?

I wouldn;t want Ferny and KDB starting as we need match fitness, one or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.