Brighton (a) pre-match thread

Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Pep will have the guys bang up for this and i'm hoping for a fast start, hopefully we can get an early goal to help to settle the nerves.

Is Ferny available for this one?

I wouldn;t want Ferny and KDB starting as we need match fitness, one or the other.
No dinho,kev a maybe

I had this bad dream last night. I was watching the game through a window (somehow) and the opposition were packing their defence and actually had a large piece of furniture in front of their goal. The final score was 0-0, and I was so depressed. I woke up and ...such a wave of relief that it was only a dream.
Fortunately, we don't believe now that dreams foretell the future. Oddly, our opponents were in Burnley colours.

I'm going to be controversial here and say that I don't want KdB to start the game if he isn't fit enough to play the full game.

Whenever KdB has returned from injury he has taken at least 2-3 games to get back into being influential for us, otherwise the teams rhythm just gets broken up unnecessarily.

I'm more than happy for KdB to come on in the second half as and when needed, otherwise, Pep should stick with his strongest 11 for the game, (an unfit KdB is not in that 11 I'm afraid).

I'm going to be controversial here and say that I don't want KdB to start the game if he isn't fit enough to play the full game.

Whenever KdB has returned from injury he has taken at least 2-3 games to get back into being influential for us, otherwise the teams rhythm just gets broken up unnecessarily.

I'm more than happy for KdB to come on in the second half as and when needed, otherwise, Pep should stick with his strongest 11 for the game, (an unfit KdB is not in that 11 I'm afraid).
Only he can male a killer long or short pass that unlocks any bus,if it's 0-0 at 60 mins he needs to come on with sane

Apart from his 2 long returns he had been sensational at 85% on his other starts, this has been another niggle style one so if he’s fit at 80/90% he walks into any team in the world on final day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.