Zinchenko
Fernandinho
De Bruyne
Bernardo Silva
Sterling
Sane
Aguero

It's started.

Duffy is already saying they will put in an effort and try and win the game.

They are safe, are relaxed, and will give it their all.

I'm forever a pessimist but people need to calm down and not lose their marbles after Liverpool fluke a CL win. As a reminder we are in full control of our destiny. If the team shows up against a poor team I have no doubt we will bring the trophy home. It will be far from easy as Brighton will bring their shiny bus to help Liverpool. Whether Liverpool's luck will invade our game is another matter.

It's started.

Duffy is already saying they will put in an effort and try and win the game.

They are safe, are relaxed, and will give it their all.

There is a stark difference between trying to win the game and trying the to win Liverpool the league. Former is actively playing football for the entertainment of the game, while the latter is parking a bus to prevent us from winning.

I know a lot of blues with tickets for the home areas of the ground and reckon there will be tickets being touted by Brighton fans outside before the game on Sunday - but they won’t be cheap of course

They will be turfed out 100% , i'd be very suprised if any Brighton season ticket holders sell on their tickets to City fans as Brighton are absolutely on it , by that i mean if the person named for that seat isn't sat in that seat and caught they lose there season ticket no refunds , banned from the ground for a period of time and all loyalty points are lost , it's simply not worth it , there maybe a few non season ticket holders willing to risk it but these people all have a purchase history account and will be banned as well , of course all this depends on wether the home fans suss out you're a city fan before they turn nasty and bubble up to the stewards or worse it kicks off , which it has done in the past hence the heavy penalties for home fans selling there tickets on , if any City fans are lucky enough to bag a ticket in the home end i'd suggest trying to keep a lid on it for as long as you can and no way should you consider wearing colours because that will end in tears for sure .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.