Brighton (a) pre-match thread

Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we go 1-0 before Liverpool, Remember the rags scoring first against Sunderland everybody around me and including me started to get even more nervous. If we take the lead first news will filter through at Anfield and heads could drop.

I’m hoping it’s like our last day vs West Ham.

I know we only needed a draw that day but us going 1-0 up and Liverpool 1-0 down calmed me right down.

Brighton 0-2 City

Liverpool 0-1 Wolves

at HT and it’ll really make it easier.

I'm confident the team's not going to take anything for granted - they'll work like crazy this week. Our team's humility and hard work is one of the keys to this season's success.

They won’t park the bus.

They are safe, it’s last game of the season in front of your own fans for the first time after being confirmed as staying up, why would Hughton annoy their fans by sitting back at home?

He will tell them to go out and enjoy it, and go toe-to-toe with us.

It’ll be a great game.

We’ve not been scoring until the second half in the last three games, let’s change that Sunday I don’t think with Liverpool winning by half time and us at 0-0 will not filter to the players they will get nervous it’s only natural.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.