Brighton (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

I was my most comfortable watching city this season as I was first half today absolute dominance and should of been ahead by a lot more, somehow feel we don’t want to put teams to the sword I know it’s not true but can’t fathom how we don’t go on a smash these today, second half was a slog but overall a win at home again is what matters the most, players seem in reserve we know it’s a long season and even longer after last year.

As none of our summer buys seem capable of filling Gundo's boots I believe missing out on Rice can be pivotal this season
Hahahahahahahahahaha really???

Declan fucking Rice! I hope you're watching the game this evening involving Declan Rice another bang average display from a bang average player. He was on the pitch against us two weeks ago against a midfield that had no Rodri, Stones and KDB...Yet he still didn't control the game.

He's fucking bobbins.

Happy with that to be honest. We struggled with our press in the second half once we’d taken the foot off the gas but the first half - when concentration was high - we tore them apart.

Hahahahahahahahahaha really???

Declan fucking Rice! I hope you're watching the game this evening involving Declan Rice another bang average display from a bang average player. He was on the pitch against us two weeks ago against a midfield that had no Rodri, Stones and KDB...Yet he still didn't control the game.

He's fucking bobbins.
But kovacic and nunes dont look up to it.

Yet… maybe …

Brilliant first half
Rodri lost his edge after his stupid yellow
Lot of tired legs in 2nd half & pep could of changed it before they scored as it was coming.

Good day at the office

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.