Brighton (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Huge huge shout De Bruyne comes back the same player.

I think he’ll lose the ability to carry the ball as well as we’re used to but his vision, footballing brain and passing will still be there IMO. You don’t lose that because of hamstring surgery but you might lose a burst of acceleration.

That’s just not true. They both played the same role in the same formation but Doku runs at people repeatedly but Grealish doesn’t. That’s not their instructions, it’s the type of players they are. Doku had explosive pace and Grealish doesn’t.
Grealish at villa terrorised teams with his direct running, something he has never done for us.

Rodri was so annoying doing that. Absolutely stupid given he has only just been banned for 3 games. These needless bookings really get on my nerves. Grealish seems to want to have a fight every game currently.

Idiotic to say the least from Rodri and as for Grealish I'm not sure what's happened to him. He used to get kicked to fuck and just smile, now he's raging at everything and is a liability.

Grealish at villa terrorised teams with his direct running, something he has never done for us.
I would like to see Jack be given the chance in another role except the regimented wide left. Plenty of chance for that to happen with KDB out and others hardly setting the world alight.

Ederson in net pinging balls to Doku with all that space and it's 8 fucking nil.

Ref was an absolute "see ya next Tuesday"

That says it all when we moan about the ref after a win, happens far too often!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.