Brighton (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

We won that’s all that matters.Not quite found our rhythm this season and fatigue must be playing it’s part. We look sluggish second half of games atm.

God help the rest if we do manage to go up a level.

Top but not playing particularly great is a bonus. I would love another league.

Never heard a single justifiable reason why people boo Milner. Most of the reasons given are made up!

He was a good servant to our club in his five years with us. A number of MOTM performances over those years, some brilliant goals and assists, and was part of squads that won five trophies.

I’ve never booed him.

Mark it down with the booing of Distin, Dickov and Sturridge n’all for things we’ve looked stupid doing.
Absolutely right. You could call him out on a number of things (I want to go back to Leeds etc) but at the end of the day he signed a contract and fulfilled it. Neither parties owe each other anything.
The tackle on Doku was interesting, and I think the booing escalated after that (in the East Stand anyway. I've made a few of those myself back in the day, but things have changed and I thought those were now perceived 'out of control.

Anyway, after his substitution, it maybe that even Leeds don't need him. Can't see him in Saudi. He's pretty much won the lot club wise, so he can look at his medals and bank balance and feel pretty pleased with his career, for a player at his level. (Sorry couldn't resist that last one!)

A lot of comments about how he was NOW at a proper history club, and also about how much better their support was. Talking of supporters it was nice to see yours all applauding for Frannie Lee yesterday; I was at the Amex last season and to be fair I don’t think there’s a more pleasant away ground in terms of fan demeanour etc. Was sorry to see March go off yesterday, looked a bad one?
Solly injury looks a bad one just as hes finding form again.
With regards to fan base, i dont think we are up ourselfs tbat much,ys we do have some dicks but every club does, we are respectful ofother clubs players and fan bases. Alot of us stayed behind when u were presented with the PL trophie at the Amex couple of years ago. With regards to Atmosphere at grounds i dont think the sound travels far in more modern stadiums. I have st in north stand at Amex, Equivalent to i think the Kippax at Maine road. sometimes its really loud but others in different stands moan about how bad it is.
We are terrible for fans leaving early. 3 nect to me leave on 75 min just to get in there car to be at the front of que to get out car park listening to the end of game on radio. Barrier dont open until 40 min after final whistle.
Unless your Crippled Alice or Chelsea you will get a good welcome at the Amex

Did you get your maths GCE?

The 4 minutes was displayed prior to the stoppage for the injury which took another 4 minutes to resolve. So now we have 8 minutes to add (4 + 4), the game restarted at 94 minutes on the clock.

Simple maths 94 + 8 = 102, the big lump blew before the clock hit 100.

P.S. As pointed out, what about the sending off. Should have added time for that as well.
You are an idiot! 4 minutes is given for injury time, in effect this 4 minutes doesn’t start until play starts again at 94 minutes you don't add it twice! You add 4 minutes to 94 = 98.
Not sure if you're incredibly stupid or trying to wind up!
I did A level maths by the way!

A lot of comments about how he was NOW at a proper history club, and also about how much better their support was. Talking of supporters it was nice to see yours all applauding for Frannie Lee yesterday; I was at the Amex last season and to be fair I don’t think there’s a more pleasant away ground in terms of fan demeanour etc. Was sorry to see March go off yesterday, looked a bad one?
With regards to fan base, i dont think we are up ourselfs tbat much,ys we do have some dicks but every club does, we are respectful ofother clubs players and fan bases. Alot of us stayed behind when u were presented with the PL trophie at the Amex couple of years ago. With regards to Atmosphere at grounds i dont think the sound travels far in more modern stadiums. I have st in north stand at Amex, Equivalent to i think the Kippax at Maine road. sometimes its really loud but others in different stands moan about how bad it is.
We are terrible for fans leaving early. 3 nect to me leave on 75 min just to get in there car to be at the front of que to get out car park listening to the end of game on radio. Barrier dont open until 40 min after final whistle.
Unless your Crippled Alice or Chelsea you will get a good welcome at the Amex.
Hopefully any BHAFC fans who post on here are respectfull.

Unless your Crippled Alice or Chelsea you will get a good welcome at the Amex
Tbh visiting the Amex was like going to the theatre in terms of customer service, pleasant stewards, signs in the bogs thanking Manchester City fans for travelling over 500 miles round trip to visit the Amex, no sniping from the home fans to away fans, all good pal

Unless your Crippled Alice or Chelsea you will get a good welcome at the Amex.
Hopefully any BHAFC fans who post on here are respectfull.
You've got a bloody good team there Charlie. I bet you're mega proud of them. And if Mitoma had a end product,we'd he talking about a top 5/10 worlds best player. He was the man of the match yesterday and fuckin terrified us with his dribbling, but so often he chooses wrong option or puts a poor pass or cross in. Anyway, it's a long way from the Withdean and being skint. Long may it continue.

Tbh visiting the Amex was like going to the theatre in terms of customer service, pleasant stewards, signs in the bogs thanking Manchester City fans for travelling over 500 miles round trip to visit the Amex, no sniping from the home fans to away fans, all good pal
Yes those 500 mile signs are replced with 2 miles up the road and a bus timetable when the rags play us.

You've got a bloody good team there Charlie. I bet you're mega proud of them. And if Mitoma had a end product,we'd he talking about a top 5/10 worlds best player. He was the man of the match yesterday and fuckin terrified us with his dribbling, but so often he chooses wrong option or puts a poor pass or cross in. Anyway, it's a long way from the Withdean and being skint. Long may it continue.
Agreed with Mitoma. Yes so proud of the club. Bloom has tbe freedom of the city as far as im concernd

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.