Brighton (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Solly injury looks a bad one just as hes finding form again.
With regards to fan base, i dont think we are up ourselfs tbat much,ys we do have some dicks but every club does, we are respectful ofother clubs players and fan bases. Alot of us stayed behind when u were presented with the PL trophie at the Amex couple of years ago. With regards to Atmosphere at grounds i dont think the sound travels far in more modern stadiums. I have st in north stand at Amex, Equivalent to i think the Kippax at Maine road. sometimes its really loud but others in different stands moan about how bad it is.
We are terrible for fans leaving early. 3 nect to me leave on 75 min just to get in there car to be at the front of que to get out car park listening to the end of game on radio. Barrier dont open until 40 min after final whistle.
Unless your Crippled Alice or Chelsea you will get a good welcome at the Amex
I shouldn't but I laughed at "Crippled Alice".

March's injury was about 1 and a half minutes before the full ninety it is not clear if the 4 minutes included part of this time or not . but even if it did, it did not take a full 4 minutes to take him off after the 90, it took about 3 and a half so the most you can get from the injury is an extra five minutes maybe five minutes 20 seconds.

Enjoyed that yesterday.

I expected the match to be a bit more gung-ho end to end with Brighton, but they slowly brought themselves back into the game and the last 10 minutes were there was a decent level of jeopardy as they had a few goal threats on the pitch.

Only echo the comments about Mitoma, once he started mixing it up, popping inside and outside he looked a fantastic player.

Was at the match, so often you can miss things, but was not overly impressed with Ferguson. Could be just because you focus on your own players but he never appeared overly mobile or with any unique skill set to set him apart from other players. Probably just a perception from this match as his goal scoring record/age profile etc suggests he has a lot going for him.

Did you get your maths GCE?

The 4 minutes was displayed prior to the stoppage for the injury which took another 4 minutes to resolve. So now we have 8 minutes to add (4 + 4), the game restarted at 94 minutes on the clock.

Simple maths 94 + 8 = 102, the big lump blew before the clock hit 100.

P.S. As pointed out, what about the sending off. Should have added time for that as well.
Doh you’re wrong here. Match should have finished at 90 minutes, plus 4 minutes. So should’ve finished at 94 minutes, he was down for 4 minutes so add four and game should finish at 98 minutes

Enjoyed that yesterday.

I expected the match to be a bit more gung-ho end to end with Brighton, but they slowly brought themselves back into the game and the last 10 minutes were there was a decent level of jeopardy as they had a few goal threats on the pitch.

Only echo the comments about Mitoma, once he started mixing it up, popping inside and outside he looked a fantastic player.

Was at the match, so often you can miss things, but was not overly impressed with Ferguson. Could be just because you focus on your own players but he never appeared overly mobile or with any unique skill set to set him apart from other players. Probably just a perception from this match as his goal scoring record/age profile etc suggests he has a lot going for him.
Ferguson form is a strange one. He gasnt been right since his first injury this season, got over that back in side a couple of games in which his was off the pace, back out injured now back but not at his best.

Ferguson form is a strange one. He gasnt been right since his first injury this season, got over that back in side a couple of games in which his was off the pace, back out injured now back but not at his best.

What would you consider his main attributes are outside goal scoring? I will have to watch the match again but I neither felt like he was creating space nor acting as a focal point.

If he gets the goals it’s fair enough but you can lose a bit in your team when the goals dry up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.