Brighton (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Imagine we were over 90 minutes and already in 4 mins added time. The injury happens on 91 minutes with 3 minutes left. Play is stopped for 4 minutes. You restart on 95 minutes. There's still only 3 minutes left. The match ends at 98. You've had the original 4 minutes AND the 4 minutes for the injury.

If there are 10 seconds left and a player is injured for 10 minutes, how long should the referee add when play restarts? 10 minutes or 10 seconds?
One point to remember in all your calculations is that " the fourth official has indicated that there will be a MINIMUM of 4 additional minutes. That's how the cheating fuckers at PGMOL cover their arses. The ref can add what the fuck he wants.

One point to remember in all your calculations is that " the fourth official has indicated that there will be a MINIMUM of 4 additional minutes. That's how the cheating fuckers at PGMOL cover their arses. The ref can add what the fuck he wants.
They say minimum as like on Saturday things can happen during that 4 mins to increase the time played but, I do entirely know what you mean and take your point.

The first hale we where brilliant in attack....as for the game, thanks ref for spoiling another game, i am sick and fed up of stood watching the ball out of play, players stood around for various reasons.

the yellow for rodri, come on we know the book says this and that but common sense here. It was a split second between whistle blown and the ball accidently went in the net.

then the red card ! All the game brighton went in to our players and got nothing for it, but the ref gives akandri that second yellow.

the free kick at the end with fodens tackle !

the doku tackle that was a yellow all day long, ref played advantage then forgot to give their player the yellow !
He didn't forget . They do it to us all the time . Card straight out for our boys though

How many shots did ortega need to save after they scored?
Oh come on how often did our defenders have to stretch to get the ball away before they actually scored and indeed afterwards. Brighton (mainly Mitoma) was delivering incisive pases through our backline thatt we struggled to deal with. After the goal and our substitutions they were less frequent but still there.

Oh come on how often did our defenders have to stretch to get the ball away before they actually scored and indeed afterwards. Brighton (mainly Mitoma) was delivering incisive pases through our backline thatt we struggled to deal with. After the goal and our substitutions they were less frequent but still there.
I dunno. Maybe it’s because I’m less anxious than ever before - and maybe also others around me where I was in the ground were too - but I never felt worried we’d concede again. Winning the treble has certainly made me look at things in a less panicky way.

I dunno. Maybe it’s because I’m less anxious than ever before - and maybe also others around me where I was in the ground were too - but I never felt worried we’d concede again. Winning the treble has certainly made me look at things in a less panicky way.
Can I have some of your chill pills please? :-D

Yeah, sometimes it's smack on the minimum and sometimes there's what some would say is approaching a maximum. Time added, and the wafting of yellow 'n red cards with no explanation of the whys and wherefores are the two biggest ways to manipulate a result and consequently a title. I don't need much convincing that had Milner clattered any other winger from any other PL team he would have been booked!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.